PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with an erection.

SSN
07.10.2006, 01:33
To me 21 year. A sexual life I conduct from 18 years. Is progresirujushchie as it seems to me of a problem. We meet the girl more 2- years and more year we are engaged sex. When we simply kiss and we caress each other an erection is - simply excellent or different! However, when we are undressed and time comes to enter - there are problems: sometimes he becomes flaccid and it or this not enough what to enter. If the beginning passes or takes place normally, (after I feel, that the ejaculation is close we we put on prezervotiv), in time or right after that as we dress a condom, there are problems of the same character, in a flesh of that erektsi propodaet completely. However, I want ometit, that there are cases when all passes or takes place well from the beginning up to the extremity or end, but all less often and less often.
Still, I want otmeit, that the ejaculation comes quickly enough (elsi nothing to constrain minutes through 3-5) if very or very much to try itself zderzhivat minutes 15. But all the same - it or this it is not enough of that the girl would receive an orgasm (she in general for vses the period - more year - has never received an orgasm).
I with pleasure to begin the sexual certificate or act with caress of the girl (what to warm up it or her) but when I do or make it palchikami or tongue especially brightly shows) an erection is weakened or easied or at all vanishes. And further to continue the sexual certificate or act normally we not we can.
And more, if first time passes or takes place well on the second as a rule I do not suffice - all tezhe a problem with an erection.

Before we began to meet this girl:
The first sexual experience was not so successful because I plainly did not know as well as where to thrust, from that volnavalsja and small problems with an erection were observed, but all has ended well and as a whole I have remained is happy or enough.
More such problems were not, up to my present girl.
From all there were what had time to receive an orgasm.

Help or Assist please. Can at someone was that or similar, prompt what to do or make. Than that here it is more: problems with health (potency) or all business in mentality? I very much like the girl, I would want that at us all was excellent or different and very much I am afraid of it or her to lose.