PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The erection does not fall down after the sexual certificate or act

Anton Sarkov
02.10.2006, 10:28
We with the wife in marriage or spoilage 6 years. Last two years began to notice that after the sexual certificate or act and ekuljatsii the erection does not fall down even minutes 5-10, though ranshche an erection proradala after 20-30 seconds. Whether it is dangerous? Whether I vljaets I am first attribute what nibud troubles?

In general problems with an erection at me are not present. One month ago has made US of a prostate of any deviations or rejections it is not revealed.

In advance I thank for advice or council.

The doctor the sexologist
04.10.2006, 01:46
Hello Anton Sarkov

If the given phenomenon is not accompanied, with what or other signs delivering a dyscomfort it is normal.
And that to you did or made US of area of a small basin and have not noted something, speaks what to worry not what for.

The doctor the sexologist
05.10.2006, 01:23
Hello Anton Sarkov

If the given phenomenon is not accompanied, with what or other signs delivering a dyscomfort it is normal.
And that to you did or made US of area of a small basin and have not noted something, speaks what to worry not what for.

Anton Sarkov
05.10.2006, 13:11
Thanks for the answer. Really the dyscomfort is not present.