PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains at input of a member always

SOLNESHKO
03.10.2006, 19:04
I live a sexual life a floor of year. At my liked (as I consider or count) enough the big member-20 see Each time as we start to be engaged seksom, me to become painfully, and only at that when he enter a member, after several jerks a pain pererostaet in pleasure! But I each time as-as if lose virginity. Same it is not normal, in fact there is all! Always priljudii not less than 15 minutes, a moral relaxation! And vseravno it is sick! And after seksa the input or entrance in a vagina often hurts, once even the blood has gone (but I did not feel a pain because of an orgasm).
HELP or ASSIST, pozhalujsto! I am already simple I can not! And seks very frequent 1-5 once a day!

The doctor the sexologist
05.10.2006, 01:24
Hello SOLNESHKO

I think, that the answer is covered in your question. And one of the reasons of a pain reaction it is frequency of the sexual certificate or act, up to 5 times a day. Very much such quantity or amount cannot is necessary for you. Also I can assume, that you liked do not speak about it or this, for any reasons, it does or makes your body by a pain reaction. Probably, business is differently, but it is necessary for exact comprehension from you for more information.
For now I recommend to talk to the friend about an event. Why you should do or make that he wants, and do not do or make that want, think of yourself.