PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We are not engaged at all sex

Salma
02.10.2006, 10:48
To me of 27 years, to my husband 28. We have got married 1,5 year ago, all over again something of type of a sex life in our life was present, once a week, two can. And it is now has left or now cunning also, the husband from me simply jumps aside, recently wished to make "gift" at date of a birth so he ran as from fire. To speak on this subject does not want, I do not understand whether is afraid that cannot finish, whether in general there is no desire. But precisely does not change also anybody at it or him there is no also I very much and very much likes. But to me has bothered to live with bratikom. What to me to do or make?

The doctor the sexologist
04.10.2006, 01:46
Hello Salma

Position can be changed. To offer something it is concrete I can not, as I do not know all situation as a whole. While only I know, that the sex life in your pair mismatches habitual.
One moment to change position participation both for now your spouse like as does not wish to recognize even presence of a problem is necessary, that can complicate its or her decision.

When the spouse all the same will decide to change, that doctor-sexologist who can help or assist with the given situation.

The doctor the sexologist
05.10.2006, 01:22
Hello Salma

Position can be changed. To offer something it is concrete I can not, as I do not know all situation as a whole. While only I know, that the sex life in your pair mismatches habitual.
One moment to change position participation both for now your spouse like as does not wish to recognize even presence of a problem is necessary, that can complicate its or her decision.

When the spouse all the same will decide to change, that doctor-sexologist who can help or assist with the given situation.