PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether C to buy or purchase preparations for an erection?

sav
26.09.2006, 20:14
Hello!
To me 23 years. Recently at me attitudes or relations with the girl have begun and we already wish to borrow or occupy in sex. But! At me a weak erection. And with this girl. She is pleasant to me externally and internally, but for some reason I can not be got or started. Earlier, at sex contacts to an erection all was as it is necessary. That is characteristic, the last sex contacts were something neseryoznymi - were obviously for one night, and all was normal. And I very well concern to this girl - would like to have with her long attitudes or relations - and here what podstava.

We already 2 times spent night - but genital contact was not. The petting was, to me was very pleasantly, cosy, was not nervous, but erections or not, or so sebe-))). From immediate sex found excuses or helps plausible. But next time it will be already too.

Actually questions:
1) whether it is necessary to buy or purchase any preparations on this first time? I think, that after for the first time all will turn out, further all will be good and without preparations. Correctly? And on first time - for a guarantee and a qualitative erection.
2) If costs or stands, what will advise. And, if it is possible, references on reception.

If it is not complex or difficult, come under this link (there the list of preparations which are accessible to me) and tell or say svyo opinion - that it is necessary to take:
http: // www.sexshop.by/shop/index.php? cPath=37_41
I have personally looked after such:
Inverma Potenz-Energizer forte, Potency for 21 dollar. What will tell or say?
It is possible to look or see at the goods here:
http: // www.sexshop.by/shop/product_info.php? cPath=37_41*products_id=88

sav
29.09.2006, 08:05
Well as?

The doctor the sexologist
30.09.2006, 00:39
Hello sav

Choice of a preparation for you as I cannot guarantee effect of the given preparation.
In my opinion, you need to pay attention here to what moment
But! At me a weak erection. And with this girl.
So to be, maybe, has put not in an erection, and in any your reaction to the given girl and with ideas which with it or this are connected. Though you also speak
Was not nervous, , but the life has shown the return but erections or not, or so-so . And that that you ask the given question in a forum, the same to speak about that what is it the significant situation for you and experiences (excitements and the alarm is present).

My references:
More guaranteed result, than the advertised agent, can give consultation at the good doctor-sexologist.
And for a life try to not give such strong attention of an erection. Pay attention on caress (petting), be interested more, that wishes partnersha (not directly so presence of a genital of the man in a vagina is necessary for all women).
And in due course, when you when the fact of an erection will not be at you in the foreground, all at you will pass or take place is remarkable.