PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is impossible

Skorostrel
21.09.2006, 16:38
Hello! To me of 25 years, at me constantly premature EJACULATION... Already in current of 4 years. What to do or make, certainly sometimes all passes or takes place normally (in sense it is pleasant to the girl) after long laskami you get or start the girl.
Except for it or this I in general feel nothing during an ejaculation, i.e. the orgasm is not present what to do or make.
I have met tremendous girl and she is enamoured in me, I am afraid to lose it or her... What to do or make?

The doctor the sexologist
22.09.2006, 01:25
Hello Skorostrel

First it would be desirable to specify duration.
For now you specify. What to do or make? To visit or attend the doctor-sexologist, for specification of absence of feelings during an ejaculation, whether was so always and why such could occur or happen.

Skorostrel
26.09.2006, 11:18
Well a maximum of mines 2, sometimes it turns out all this to stretch or drag out netoropjas and trying to supervise friktsii... But alas and ah without additional stimulation, for example a clitoris, is impossible dobitsa desirable (((

The doctor the sexologist
27.09.2006, 16:28
Hello Skorostrel

It is not much lost touch in my opinion. If additional stimulation of a clitoris duration of a frictional stage for it or her plays not so important role is required to the girl. Can stimulate simply a clitoris without frictional movements, but with the entered sexual members in a vagina.
As it is possible to use a condom with a prolonging agent, gel with a prolonging agent. The repeated sexual certificate or act too as a rule, extends duration.