PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Onanism since 12 years

Belief
03.09.2006, 14:49
Hello, the doctor! Perhaps, I have addressed "to the wrong address", but I nevertheless shall try or taste. My close girlfriend from 12 years is engaged in an onanism (and does or makes it in a bathroom under a jet of water of the cock). Now to her already 22, and she till now still never was engaged in sex, and continues masturbirovat. When I have found to her of the suitable partner for employment or occupation by sex, she has refused, having explained, that to her is a shame to undress before it or him, t. To. At it or her the breast is not developed completely not and that the breast at it or her has started to grow in 12 years and there and then literally through a floor goda-year body height of a breast at it or her has stopped. Yes, really, at it or her mammary glands are developed as at vtoroklassnitsy (in spite of the fact that to her already 21). You could not explain, 1. Whether employment or occupation by a masturbation from early age can affect or influence development of a breast? 2. Can cost now to her to stop to be engaged in an onanism and a breast will start nakonets-that to develop? 3. Or it is necessary to accept any tablets, hormones to correct the above-stated position? In advance thanks, Belief.

The doctor the sexologist
04.09.2006, 20:57
Hello Belief

You have addressed to the address of with accuracy on all 100.
Answers to questions.
1. No, cannot.
2. Is not present if she will stop, the breast will be same.
3. Is not present to accept it is necessary nothing.

How to her to help or assist? The suitable partner for employment or occupation by sex to search to her it is not necessary, now. Help or assist her to visit or attend the doctor-sexologist, having rendered her in it or this moral and physical support, shodiv together with her on reception.