PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to give to the man pleasure...

Skromnjazhka
05.04.2006, 21:58
Citizens of the man (and, probably, women)
OOOOCHEN I ask you, tell or say to me,
HOW to deliver to the man the MAXIMUM of pleasure?
I not about Oral, Proctal or Anal, etc. types of sex...
Prompt, as where, than to press, kiss, etc.
That to HIM it was pleasant up to umopomrachenija?!
Very much I wish to make to the beloved pleasantly,
But to ask I hesitate:)
If to you it is not difficult... Sober and adequate answers please:)
Well also opinion of the doctor:)
ALL IN ADVANCE MANY THANKS!!!

The doctor the sexologist
05.04.2006, 23:16
Hello

Answers which you here receive it, will be, whose that personal experience which you can apply in the life, but it does not guarantee, that to yours to the man it will be pleasant. As I, for example do not know as where, than it is possible to press that on the majority of men operated or worked as you wish. All individually.
I think, you should ask it or him, that it is pleasant to him. It is possible to take an interest in its or his imaginations, it too will help or assist you to orient.
Or as a variant suggest to play in game similar to something like erotic massage.

I wish you to communicate more with liked.

Zaraza23
06.04.2006, 15:30
> HOW to deliver to the man the MAXIMUM of pleasure?
> I not about Oral, Proctal or Anal, etc. types of sex...

Give the to the man to Poland of caress and not only in bed.
Also show, and speak him about that is even better as it or him want (if certainly the truth) .eto it or him will get or start it.........

> Prompt, as where, than to press, kiss, etc.
> That to HIM it was pleasant up to umopomrachenija?!

Here it is not necessary to press is better, and that he will think of safety...
Esteem the literature, and make it with it or him together is even better..

> But to ask I hesitate:)
And here it in vain. Try to talk, joint discussion of some questions brings a lot of good in intimate relations... (itself once was afraid to ask questions):0)
And constraint in dialogue - a piece bad!

Beerhero_bg
07.04.2006, 20:32
It is difficult to tell or say, what exactly we like.... I Think, at each of us
The liked things..... We Shall admit or allow, I adore, when we kiss the girl (thus at me the torso) is bared, and she irons me on a breast,
To brachiums, kisses in ushko, caresss hair... Much that is.....

Ieronim
23.08.2006, 12:56
I not about..., etc. types of sex...
That to HIM it was pleasant up to umopomrachenija?!

And I read, that " up to umopomrachenija " happens only at sex. Well and at the man (in ~99 % of cases) only one place where it is necessary " to kiss, caress, etc. " - GPCH.
Kiss in ushko - it is pleasant, yes. But not " up to umopomrachenija "

rado
27.08.2006, 12:44
It is necessary most to receive udovalstvie on full, and he, seeing, that delivers to you mass of pleasures will be raised or excited and finish more strongly more brightly. And to ask at liked, that it is pleasant to him is necessary, but it is unostentatious. Here it is pleasant to me when the wife (14 years it is married) simply lays at me on a breast and when we sogrreemsja, caresss tongue my dummies or papillas. The more strongly vozbudzhenie at the man, the sensations main thing is brighter is. And pleasure of the woman, raises or excites the man most strongly.
And now a joke:
The old head physician sobeseduet the young surgeon on vacancy:
- The young man to work as the surgeon very difficultly. Except for operations it is necessary to drink for a night a bottle of vodka, and trahnut though one nurse.
- I! I can drink three bottles of vodka and trahnut three nurses for a night!
- Not-N- batenka, rates of anaesthesiologists all are borrowed or occupied.

By the way the opinion of the colleague, would be as interestingly. Because the wife a horse-radish does not caress to me a dummy! And to make love wants! Ha ha ha! Here such they women.

Magdalina
02.09.2006, 22:44
And I here like the man to caress, and dummies or papillas including, only here to mine it on a drum or reel - does not feel....