PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how to live further...

Страницы : [1] 2

Pranker
27.11.2005, 14:29
My problem-unique... At all I do not know from what to begin and how to depict all tragic element of my position. In 5 years the daddy has brought to us home the hedgehog.... It was small grey zverek both small hvostikom and eye sights or eyes-. When parents send away or have left on a visit I has remained with the hedgehog alone... And here in me there was an insuperable desire to stroke it or him... potorogat in the most intimal places... Has terminated that I have licked to him popku and it has allowed him to be trampled by the kogotkami on mine prelestjam... Since then, as fiduciary from parents I fermented on a wood and tried to discover hedgehogs. Maelnkie grey zverki did not give me rest! Every day... Each hour I dreamed of that as again I shall go in lem and I shall find these small prickly knaves. Now to me of 35 years, and I live in an apartment where with me there live 20 hedgehogs! Greater or big and malentkih, tolstyh and fragile. I do not have girl, and on mind or wit only hedgehogs... Help or assist me!!! I do not know as to live further. I speak absolutely seriously. Hedgehogs have broken to me a life.

Wel:-D
28.11.2005, 14:57
To you 35 years, you all in hedgehogs and to you are bad. Why you till now have not addressed to the psychotherapist-sexopathologist?

Pranker
28.11.2005, 20:32
Any seksapotolog does not believe me!!! Me do not perceive seriously... Over me scoff.. Help or assist, I do not know as to be...

Beerhero_bg
29.11.2005, 09:34
Yes explain you, at last, for what h.... To you these hedgehogs?
What you with them do or make?

Pranker
29.11.2005, 20:36
Well... I iron them... I whisper them in ushki tender words... Then I let on go on the raised or excited body...

=)
30.11.2005, 08:42
Hedgehogs..... =)
It is better drochit..
Yes you zoofil togishch!

TISSA
30.11.2005, 17:01
Actually it is ridiculous (in sense cheerfully). Do not think, that I wish you to offend! At all is not present! But it is a problem... Very unusual and I can understand psychotherapists. I very much hope, that road Well-D to you will help or assist or something will advise.
I even think, that to you to it or him;them to enter the name (he at least will apprehend you seriously, time there, where do you live you seriously do not perceive)
And why you, this problem actually excites? If you like hedgehogs and at you they are also to you with hedgehogs together well, why you in such depression? You would like to overcome this bent for to hedgehogs? You want, that you had a girl? Want children? You wish to have the same habits and predilections, what at the majority of people? In what your problem?
And can if basically all arranges you, to change nothing? You stir or prevent nobody "strangeness"
You, think, formulate precisely THAT does not give you rest and address in Well-D. Probably he will help or assist you to cope with it or this.

TISSA
30.11.2005, 17:02
OH, hundred times has named incorrectly nik doctors (I ask to excuse)
Wel-D))))

Pranker
30.11.2005, 17:48
I very much wish to distract from hedgehogs and to begin to live independently... I in fact already about these creatures write verses, and then to them these or it stishochki I read - the Hedgehog lovely and smelly..
In a mouth you I have, suchy...

It is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help or assist me!!!!!!!!!!

Pranker
30.11.2005, 17:52
It is my the FIRST.... Well you understand about what I...

Tengou
30.11.2005, 18:28
It is a digital photo of that hedgehog which was at you the first 30 years ago? 30 years ago, and digital?

You here for idiots hold all?

Pranker
30.11.2005, 20:08
Is not present certainly))) it is a picture of 2001 when I have started to collect hedgehogs at home... And that already for a long time has died...

TISSA
01.12.2005, 08:50
Something already became a pity to me of hedgehogs. They do not understand that you with them do or make. Probably think " My God, the muzhik here went I to itself went on the ezhinym to affairs, and you have seized me and something is not clear what for in ears to me whisper. I all the same do not understand your tongue... Release or Let off, and? Allow the business or affairs to finish ". I JOKE.
You and have not written in what particularly your problem that is concrete you does not arrange in your position.
I think, that first of all you should isolate all all hedgehogs. Here it is a pity, what now not summer and them simply you will not carry in a wood (though why is not present?). And so it is possible to carry them in a wood, somewhere in a nature corner, in the house of the nature, a zoo... I understand, that tjazhello with nimim will leave, but if you wish something to change it is necessary to endow and suffer or bear...
Then. Then you will need to happen more often in recovered or brisk, crowded places (on myself I know - the brisk places the correct assistant in struggle against depression). So straight in a night club, a bar, theatre, cinema, a party with friends... Do not sit at home! Enter the name in an exercise room - slelajte to itself a beautiful figure! You do not have girl, but I am assured, that friends and fellow workers at you are. And so - corporate parties and a sit-round gathering with friends too very good agent. The main thing in the evenings to not be houses (in the evenings usually become aggravated depresii, therefore this time it is necessary to avoid simply and all)
Then start to drink vitamins and to conduct a healthy way of life. You sometime poured cold water costing or standing on a snow? Is not present? And it is not interesting to you that for sensation? Try or taste! Even time, that the nobility AS it.
Esteem the book of NICKOLAI Kozlova on entertaining psychology. I know, that many psychologists Kozlova do not recognize as the professional, but actually at it or him it is possible to gather much by way of " how to meet the girl " and by way of household mutual relations of the man and the woman. Except for that he writes cheerfully and not dull.
Get or Start seeb a dog that coming after parties and in the morning leaving on job you walked with her. And it is useful for you to breathe and besides at home someone will wait for you. You like dogs? I am assured of it or this. Or a cat if osbak do not like. But it is better nevertheless a dog, for her it is necessary more leaving or care and attention, that you and need to learn to do or make. Means will go on the market and at any babuli buy or purchase the small puppy, it or him will feed, walk with it or him and to care, as about the own child.
Here when you will feel that to you better, that ideas except for hedgehogs have begun zaponjatsja still something (you will live a full life!) meet the girl in the street. You never it or this did or made? Be not afraid! GIRLS, they do not bite! The main thing look or see, toby on a finger of a ring was not. Simply meet, chat with her, call to have a drink coffee in kafeshke, descend or go in theatre or cinema. Communicate. Simply communicate. Greater from you it is not required. Greater will occur or happen by itself when time will come. You should not do or make anything for this purpose at all.
Read more books and you will be the interesting interlocutor. Borrow or occupy in something such, than for a long time wanted, can be in the childhood but as that all was impossible. LEARN to skate, for example. One more addicting on a skating rink or roll here will be - to go
MAIN ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO or MAKE IT! Instead of to lay on a sofa among 20- hedgehogs and to think of that what you unfortunate! To change, it is necessary to something TO DO or MAKE for this purpose! Therefore begin right now.

All. I isjakla in occasion of ideas.
Wait that the doctor will advise.

Beerhero_bg
01.12.2005, 10:51
Yes he already all zae.... e-Y.... zakolebal with these hedgehogs,
zoofil nasty...... Release or Let off poor animals, your mother!!!
Also go in for sports to not think of them! You though work
Where?

Pranker
02.12.2005, 13:39
I work in shop 999... Hedgehogs... It is my passion... And suddenly too it is pleasant to them, and? It is possible or probable?

Beerhero_bg
06.12.2005, 10:33
Release or Let off at first all hedgehogs, eb.... nyj you konotop!!!
A horse-radish it is not pleasant to them!!!

The hedgehog
06.12.2005, 12:27
You the truth such?! You the truth so like us?! HURRAH!!! As it is remarkable!.. Thanks you huge for that that you is!..:rolleyes:

sofi
16.12.2005, 16:10
To you 35, to my husband as much, and he already the man, and you continue to be the child! Whether about that hedgehogs understand, unequivocally are not present! Animals do not understand, at them instincts and habits, the person an essence reasonable, where your reason? Will suffice to amuse itself and the libido, it is time to reflect on family and about continuation of a sort, carry your hedgehogs in a wood to the mother to the nature, and finish to scoff at brothers our smaller. A dog to get or start I do not advise, and that suddenly will want and to be tried or tasted with her, it is better at once the wife!

TISSA
21.12.2005, 22:16
uda the poor creature. Would write though that 0 has solved and whether has solved in general?

razvodnoy
26.12.2005, 00:33
One I shall not understand. That here everyone achieve? I shall tell or say as the psychologist. About hedgehogs one nonsense. Reflect on that what is it simply not physiologically. Well type the sizes do not coincide. It is usual distributing.

TISSA
26.12.2005, 10:12
And who here about the sizes spoke? He of hedgehogs not... As it to tell or say. He does not decline them to the normal sexual certificate or act:) (about as!)
He irons them and whispers at ushki any words, and poom lets naked to take a walk on itself from what to him is done or made very well... Here.

razvodnoy
30.12.2005, 00:28
Well nonsense it. NONSENSE! On today's there are very few ways dovedenja men up to an orgasm without the sexual certificate or act. It is Thai massage, Indian caress, but in any way hedgehogs. He plants all and all. Not decently and simply not cultural.:):eek:

Not registered
13.01.2006, 01:33
Know, for some reason films about different there maniacs who suspend itself alive above something izvrashchenskim and onanirujut at once are recollected...

It agree with RAZVODNYM - or the muzhik is pinned, or something nedogovorivaet about the childhood and is necessary to him not simply consultation, and concrete treatment in psychiatric clinic

razvodnoy
14.01.2006, 01:59
I support or maintain again and again. Today hedgehogs, tomorrow children. He/she is the dangerous person in any case. Or, because ozabochenyj the dreamer the theorist, or socially dangerous maniac an expert.

Not registered
16.01.2006, 15:11
Try to leave in a wood, to take the liked hedgehog and to wet it or him something