PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I feel nothing....

Marina_v
09.08.2006, 00:30
Hello! To me of 20 years. With exaltation at me it's OK, me are pleasant caress on a skin, after priljudii to me I start to be wanted stimulations of genitals, but any pleasant sensations from this stimulation do not receive... Sometimes I receive that that vrodi an orgasm - I think in an organism there are same processes as at an orgasm, but besides, any pleasant sensations. Too most and at a masturbation. Was all some times when to me were pleasant caress there - in situations a little when we tried or tasted that that absolutely new or when sex for this or that reason was impossible
I heard that so sometimes occurs or happens, when girls force at early age. Rapes in my history fortunately was not, but there was which stepfather to me pereodicheski stuck... I do not know, whether it has affected or influenced me, but it was very opposite.
I understand that is necessary to me kontsultatsija the doctor confidentially but the matter is that I only recently have left from Russia has and more accustomed with local tongue.
Prompt, what with me such? What to me to do or make?

Dad44
13.08.2006, 18:13
Pay a visit in seksshop, to the sexopathologist (it is not obligatory to accept medicines, simply to learn or find out opinion), how much frequent sexual contacts? Try to watch over more the health, can kakieto disturbances in orgaznizme influence it, that is very probable. My panacea - a dream on tv to a pillow (the book of M Gogulan " Laws of health " or " say goodbye to illnesses or diseases ", the second rule of health), without collateral efektov, I advise to try or taste. The book can be downloaded from an Internet.