PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sometimes at me is not present the slightest desire

Oksana
11.08.2006, 07:36
Good afternoon! I would like to ask advice or council. My husband at me the first and for today unique the man, we are married 4 years and we have a daughter. At times we can be engaged in sex every day, at times for three weeks silence, it is simple sometimes at me is not present the slightest desire, the husband on me takes offence and speaks, that I from it or him am tired, I do not want physical contact. In general it normally to have such sotojanieju today it is a lot of, tomorrow anything. Or something not so with me? Whether there Is to it or this an explanation. Very much I hope for your answer, yours faithfully Oksana

TISSA
11.08.2006, 13:39
All people-. And that that at the person different desires be quite normal can. Today sex I want, and tomorrow - the TV I shall better look or see. Today it is tired as features - and tomorrow it is fresh as ogurchik. segoldnja something is upset, and tomorrow mood good...
All is quite normal. Only here to the husband can it would be desirable be today caress, and to you-is not present. Here that in such cases to do or make? It is necessary to search for the compromise.

The doctor the sexologist
11.08.2006, 14:01
Hello Oksana

Yes it is normal. But the family is the husband and the wife. Therefore the opinion of other party or side should be considered the same.