PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here such problem

Mistral
08.08.2006, 15:55
When I am engaged in sex an ejaculation occurs or happens in 1-3 minutes no more! For that that it or him it would be not necessary to stop. And because of it or this my girl cannot receive an orgasm. What to do or make even neznaju. To me of 19 years. Zaranie it is grateful for the answer.

The doctor the sexologist
08.08.2006, 16:07
Hello

Try to use here such receptions. It is possible to apply gels with anesthetic which will help or assist to prolong the sexual certificate or act. Application of condoms with the same anesthetic. To prolong duration of a prelude so, that the girl would suffice 1-3 minutes
But what to speak particularly, it is necessary to know which reasons prevent to reach or achieve to your girl an orgasm.

Mistral
08.08.2006, 16:18
The most interesting at vaginalnyh laskah she receives an orgasm, and from the certificate or act is not present (In it or this, and problemma (
ZY: Is and more navorochenye methods, gels with anesthetic. Are called to reduce sensitivity of a head (down to a numbness) speak, that month - another such popolzueshsja, and then without them, sensitivity below. But, I am afraid, it is "harmful" advice or council, though and practised. () http: // www.03.ru/sexopatology/index.shtml? action=display*message=31129

The doctor the sexologist
08.08.2006, 17:03
For exact selection of methods of change of a situation I would recommend you to visit or attend the doctor-sexologist together. As it is necessary to know what caress give pleasure, what are not present. And more it is a lot of nuances. For now we shall guess only, that is called on a coffee ground.

Mistral
09.08.2006, 10:29
Thanks