PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The wife does not want sex

Maxim26
22.07.2006, 12:51
Hello.
Help or Assist please advice or council with such problem:
After a birth of the child of the spouse flatly refuses to be engaged in sex. She from sex with me never received an orgasm, only from the strong vibrator. Opportunities to us together to the sexologist to descend or go are not present, but she now in holiday, can to her it is meaningful descend or go?
To both of us for 26 years.

Dad44
24.07.2006, 00:02
If she likes you, will do or make it for you, hotjaby is simple from comprehension. Analyse a situation, you in general are necessary to her or as in many cases it is necessary vsegolish to solve a problem of a marriage and as she is solved now it is possible ponaglet. In that case about love and speeches do not go, that from my point of view most possibly.
If attitudes or relations at you not looking at it good, tell or say that you will find to yourself for sex the mistress, and let does not take offence, itself does not give...

TISSA
24.07.2006, 10:16
dAD44 At YOU any cleanly man's view on a problem. And wrong. And why to not understand what's the matter? And why she does not want sex? Up to sorts or labors there were no such problems? And how for a long time at you the kid? Somebody helps or assists the wife with the child and on the house? Or she does or makes all (for the child looks, in an apartment ubiret, the supper prepares, the linen erases, at night wakes up the child feeds, rocks to sleep...)? It or she had serious labors? There were no complications? You were present at sorts or labors? You tried to talk to the wife what excites you?
And more: 2 months after sorts or labors doctors do not recommend to be engaged in sex (and provided that labors have passed or have taken place it without complications and if with complications this term is much longer)

Maxim26
24.07.2006, 15:57
To the child 2 years. Up to sorts or labors too there were problems, from sex she did not test an orgasm, but sex was regular, she received an orgasm only from the vibrator. Labors were from cesarean sections. On sorts or labors I was not present, though was going to, but have not agreed with doctors.
The wife very much zakompleksovana to speak does not want, only approves or confirms that time so a long time it is impossible to stop in general better that these attempts.
Jobs on the house at it or her, not that that is a lot of, but suffices.
I very much like it or her, and I wish to save marriage or spoilage, and the mistress to get or start I do not want.
She does not speak that likes me, and does not speak that neljubit. At it or her constants nedosypanija, the dream is broken or disturbed and cannot fall asleep now.
What to me can advise the sexologist and women present on a forum?

YYM
24.07.2006, 21:11
On depression similar, can check up before in this direction?

Maxim26
25.07.2006, 01:39
On depression similar, can check up before in this direction?
Can be. How it is treated?

TISSA
25.07.2006, 08:06
Really, very similar on depression or a nervous overstrain or overvoltage. Probably rest is necessary to her, probably she feels unnecessary and used (it is postnatal or puerperal depression can is long lasts at women when the woman nerabotaet and cannot realize creative potentsijaa but only sits the at home and is engaged in the child, often it seems to the woman that nobody likes it or her, she nobody is necessary but only is necessary to erase diaper and to prepare. But it utrirovanno. After sorts or labors the mentality varies and with it or this it is necessary to learn to live. Not at all it turns out at once)
To you well to descend or go to the family psychologist or to the sexopathologist. Even on pair sessions to find out in what the reason, and then to struggle with it or her. Depression is treated. And all that occurs or happens at you now it is possible to correct and all will be good.

The doctor the sexologist
26.07.2006, 16:01
Hello Maxim26

It is difficult to speak with the big share of confidence, but it is not excluded that at yours spouses really depression. For this purpose it is possible to answer houses questions for example on www.depressia.ru and then will know yes or not. After it is possible to visit or attend the psychotherapist, the psychiatrist, for example in a psychoneurological dispensary. Where if it is required will appoint or nominate treatment. And in a consequence does not place to visit or attend the doctor-sexologist, what to harmonize your sex attitudes or relations.

Maxim26
28.07.2006, 12:00
Thanks for clarifications. We shall try according to to improve from a network our state of health, on that as at us in village of similar doctors is not present