PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Proctal or Anal sex

alexalex78781
12.07.2006, 09:15
Tell or Say please. I was engaged with the girl in proctal or anal sex once (there was a maximal exaltation at it or her), then at more weak at us nothing turns out. To her it is sick (at strong exaltation to her the truth not! Painfully). I use gel- BLUE (with Lidocainum), anesthetizing greasing. I have bought or purchased Lidocainum (aerosol or spray) in a drugstore, in general for piercing (there it is written cht it or him it is possible to use practically on any site of an organism). In the instruction has read through, that at rectal survey too it is possible to use it or him. Whether it is possible to use this an aerosol or a spray in sex? I long time was engaged and/with with girls, practice is. I am able to enter correctly it or him there, slowly, whether but I would like to specify it is possible to put or render preliminary wash an aerosol or a spray, and through mines 5 (action of a preparation) to put or render tuzhe gel-greasing in lots or plenties (as usually:)) and too all to do or make nespesha!! How it is usual to not damage or injure;hurt anything???

Please send the answer on my mail:
alex78781@mail.ru

The doctor the sexologist
15.07.2006, 20:21
Hello

If at testified anesthetic to application are comprehensible in use in this case I think, such it is possible or probable.
Pay more attention to the girl and that she speaks, therefore the occasion as all that she will tell or say it not assumptions, and real sensations on which needs to pay attention.