PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not want

Nadenka
11.07.2006, 11:00
Hello, the doctor. At me a problem such - me 21 year, basically desire to be engaged in sex at me appears, but my exaltation can pass or take place rather quickly, and sex is not reached at all with business, or pleasant sensations during employment or occupations by sex pass or take place literally in the first some minutes (2-3, thus of an orgasm never was), and then already anything neohoto. It or this would suffice me, i.e. I do not pursue an orgasm as those, but whether here probably to prolong pleasant sensations, and that turns out that me simply "force" all remained time

The doctor the sexologist
11.07.2006, 19:36
Hello Nadenka

Yes to prolong pleasant sensations it is possible or probable, as well as to test to you an orgasm.

Probably, that the reason is covered in how you concern to sex. And though you tell or say, that is very good, he to me to like and more something similar. But your corporal speaks about absolutely other attitude or relation. I.e. probably, that to like you a prelude and as soon as all passes in a following stage so your exaltation and desire vanishes. This that also can speak about the attitude or relation to sex.
For what to correct yours attitudes or relations both to learn to prolong pleasure and to receive that you want it is necessary to communicate and analyze with you much of your life. Therefore I to you would recommend to address to the doctor-sexologist, on reception. Also I can assure you, that the present attitude or relation and can be made sensations more brightly and more pleasantly for you.

I wish you to find myself and the pleasure.