PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the female orgasm?

Daniel '
11.06.2006, 12:10
Prompt please, that you feel at an orgasm.

To me 23 years, a sex life from 16 years, were 2 partners, with the last there live 5 years, very careful, nearby 50 minutes However, especial exaltation during I do not test duration of the certificate or act, but itself protsesss I consider or count pleasant.

Till now I do not know that such an orgasm. For all time nothing felt. Approximately one year ago first time there was not clear sensation, the last half a year appears practically on a regular basis. Similar that something quickly is going to, and then rassypaetsja on a body, blunt, on low notes, duration in seconds.
But about it or him it is impossible to tell or say that it pleasant, it is simple not similar neither on what, nor on sensations at process (they enough prjatnye, on high notes if to draw an analogy), well absolutely any. From it or him it would not be desirable to shout, vygibytsja, i.e. absolutely any pleasure, well not that in books write. Appears suddenly, i.e. not I can tell or say that here now it will, when appears - I run into a stupor, comprehension comes already after, the current on "oh" and suffices.
After it or him there is a hypersensibility, i.e. "impacts" become very pleasant, sensations bright, it would be desirable, that they (impacts) were more often and did not stop, but it too quickly passes or takes place.

We puzzle over the husband - an orgasm it or not. The orgasm can, a current at me sensitivity is lowered, or in a head the block or trochlea any, therefore pleasures any? How to make these sensations more brightly and more pleasantly? Or, if it not an orgasm what to do or make that there was an orgasm?

The doctor the sexologist
15.06.2006, 00:51
Hello Daniel '

The orgasm arising at the sexual certificate or act is individual enough. And that write in books, on 99 % can mismatch an event in a life.
Sensations arising at you, it is possible to name an orgasm as such sensations at you arise only at the sexual certificate or act and when still. On how much I can assume.

For what to strengthen, make more brightly your sensations to you it is possible to address to the doctor-sexologist who will prompt you as it to make.

I wish you to learn and receive desirable pleasure.

Daniel '
22.06.2006, 01:02
I apologize, that again I come back to a subject.
I have read through calculations on this site, that at an orgasm there are reductions of muscles of a vagina, but I do not feel these reductions.
It testifies to absence of an orgasm, or he can occur or happen without these "signs", or I can not feel them at an orgasm and whether it is normal?

23.06.2006, 22:42
Hello

Yes, really it is possible to not feel reduction of muscles. And accordingly it is absolutely normal.

10.07.2006, 20:48
Tell or Say please, whether always the man it is capable to feel reduction of muscles at a female orgasm?

11.07.2006, 18:52
Tell or Say please, whether always the man it is capable to feel reduction of muscles at a female orgasm?
Hello

Depending on force of reductions of the given muscles. If they are reduced not so intensively is not present more likely.