PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VULVAL or VAGINAL ORGASM

Natali by
18.01.2006, 12:26
ONCE In the LIFE HAS tested the VULVAL or VAGINAL ORGASM. HAS remembered ON ALL ZHIZN.KAK TO REPEAT? The PARTNER ALL LIFE ONE. NETELI

Dr. Sex
19.01.2006, 00:17
As much as possible to reproduce attributes of that moment. And eksperementirovat, it will not turn out yet.

TISSA
20.01.2006, 09:15
Yes, it problemka: (((
Too most - has once tested and now all I recollect, but I do not lose hope, that yet time I shall test similar sensation that and to you I wish;)

The anonym 1
30.06.2006, 11:42
Time at us has appeared a moderator, the doctor, respond all on put : to repeat what was once and does not repeat any more? Can, stimulnut tablets, with what?

The doctor the sexologist
03.07.2006, 17:36
Hello the Anonym 1

If we speak about how to repeat an orgasm which was once, and more it or him was not. Instead of about something the friend. That to me would be desirable to know more information on this event, according to tested.

As on the basis of my knowledge that I can tell or say, that an orgasm could, as those to not be, and there was its or his desire to test and something regarded as an orgasm. It if to speak that was once and has not repeated any more. If to speak that the orgasm was earlier, and then is not present, then history another.

Natali by
04.07.2006, 10:34
I specify: we speak not about desire to test, and about the tested vulval or vaginal orgasm when in a small basin all is reduced, moves as-as if this part of a body lives an independent life and thus creates with you miracles. You test not simply pleasure, and happiness. During this moment it seems, that for this instant and to die not terribly. And in other cases the-good clitoral orgasm which is pleasant, removes or takes out a sex strain, but the sensation of happiness does not give. Neteli

The doctor the sexologist
05.07.2006, 19:06
Hello Natali

Here it is remarkable, now from your report it is clear, about what speech and that is desirable.

Now we shall pass to the decision of a question. For this purpose it is necessary to analyse under what conditions there was a vulval or vaginal orgasm. And so, first, a situation when, where as well as to whom has occured or happened. Secondly, what were caress, sex stimulation (it is possible or probable, there was that in the subsequent did not repeat or was insufficiently). Very much an important point of a psychological status.
But even having analysed all situation and having made all it is identical. It is possible to not receive desirable. As ability and the sanction to an orgasm to be, how it is not strange, in your authority. And if you, that do not test that those means you on what to the reasons do not allow itself it to test.
Probably, that you will overcome the obexes and receive desirable.
Probably, you should address to the doctor-sexologist and together to try to find a way to your purpose.
Choice for you.

I wish you to reach or achieve "happiness"!