PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trouble! I the man, but would not be desirable me of sex.

navigator
03.07.2006, 11:38
Good afternoon, the Doctor.
Has seen or overlooked all forum, but similar questions saw only from women, and in one of them you have responded that would like to hear a subject from the man. And HERE:
To me and my wife for 25 years, together 6 years, there is a daughter (1 year).
Problem in the following: we are engaged sex of 1 times in 2 week (it has begun up to its or her pregnancy), on my fault, problems certainly begin. The matter is that I simply would not like, I cannot independently understand. The wife at me very beautiful and harmonous (it is valid so). The erection is constantly, but to be engaged in sex to me it would not be desirable (if want laziness). Family at us amicable and from outside of I do not see problems. She suffers. And I cannot do or make anything with myself.
I simply do not know as to solve a problem, about very I want.

The doctor the sexologist
03.07.2006, 20:23
Hello

To tell or say, why at you such occurs or happens, I cannot. As for specification of all reasons affected or influenced such position it is necessary to talk to you. Or if All of you in details state about itself, since the childhood. Yours attitudes or relations to sex in general why so has occured or happened up to pregnancy. Whether you remove or take out a sex strain a masturbation.
And in general everything, as to you and yours spouses.
Then probably to assume something.

And if you really wish to change developed attitudes or relations I would recommend to address to the doctor-sexologist on reception.