PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has weaned from women

20.06.2006, 20:52
To me of 27.5 years. Very much for a long time there was no sex with women, compensated it a masturbation. Now at attempt of the high-grade sexual certificate or act nothing turns out, at the best the erection arises, if partnersha will help or assist an arm or a hand and a mouth, but quickly vanishes after introduction. At a masturbation all turns out easily and without problems.
How it to treat? Whether it is necessary to me to address to the sexologist, whether he will help or assist me to something, except for the general or common advice or councils like " get or start to itself the constant liking woman and all at you will turn out "?

Rover
21.06.2006, 10:19
" get or start to itself the constant liking woman and all at you will turn out "?

I NOT THE DOCTOR!

And that, advice or council is absolutely quite good.

And generally a problem, certainly, cleanly psychological, instead of physical.

Whether see, the mechanism of occurrence of an erection is very combined or complex;difficult and on it or him vljaet all is absolute. In itself expectation of an erection, an idea that it or her can not already in itself be sufficient to prevent to its or her occurrence.

Simply do not go in cycles in an erection, do not think of her at all. Think only of yours partnershe, about its or her body, about its or her sensations. You can deliver to her mass of pleasure set of ways. And an erection here at all at what. Simply forget about her.
And through short time all to turn out how you want.

The doctor the sexologist
24.06.2006, 01:31
Hello 27

It to be treated and is successful enough. To address to the doctor-sexologist costs or stands, as in this case changes will be faster, than in others probable ways of treatment .
The competent doctor will not give such advice or councils, as advice or councils it not a prerogative of the doctor, especially the sexologist.