PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Izvrashchenets???? HELP or ASSIST....

Alexei Ivanov
29.05.2006, 14:30
In general so. To me 20, in general always was the modest guy, but rather recently in me strange bents which hitherto peacefully dozed in me apparently began to wake up. The matter is that I like women is more senior than me for many years (30-45). Besides it or this there are similar bents little girls (8-15 years) and even, for example, like... (at once I shall tell or say that I not the gay) am raised or excited when I see photos of sex of gays. What with me? Help or assist advice or council or still than. How of this sin to get rid and whether it is necessary to do or make it in general? I am am raised or excited simply by adult women.... HELP or ASSIST who than can, mine e-: hot_winter@inbox.ru

TISSA
29.05.2006, 19:34
And I am am raised or excited by adult men. Well also what? By the way at 20 years or summer guys and at 35 years or summer women identical thresholds of sexuality - at guys the peak seksualnojsti and at women just after 30 comes peak so no trouble that you like adult women is not present, moreover, you can create quite harmonious pair with lady of 35 years

The doctor the sexologist
01.06.2006, 03:46
Hello Alexei Ivanov

Especially be frightened it is not necessary at your age such can to be. If you wish to understand the inclinations to you direct road to the doctor-sexologist, he though knows more than those who will write to you on e-mail the prescriptions of disposal .
As pochitav letters of " kind assistants it is possible such nalechit

I wish you to pick up the good expert and to understand myself.