PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is no orgasm

Tasha
22.05.2006, 04:10
Hello, at me such here a problem. I had some sex partners, but with one of them I did not test an orgasm (though exaltation strong). I test an orgasm only at a masturbation, but it or him never happens in sex.
Once (it is enough for a long time) I was on the verge of an orgasm, but we have been compelled or forced to interrupt the sexual certificate or act, and an orgasm I and has not received. Tell or say, whether it is possible or probable, that I now do not receive a discharge in sex of what then so "have fused"? And how to struggle with absence of an orgasm? Whether it means, what I frigidna?

The doctor the sexologist
24.05.2006, 12:45
Tell or Say, whether it is possible or probable, that I now do not receive a discharge in sex of what then so "have fused"?
Hello Tasha

There are no Tasha it practically not probably, probably you too much about it or this think, and consequence or investigation alarm which stirs or prevents to you.

And how to struggle with absence of an orgasm?
To struggle there is nobody and there is nothing it is not necessary.
Whether
it Means, what I frigidna?
No, does not mean, and by your report, you even are on the contrary very temperamental.

Now the Question what to do or make?

It is possible to address to the doctor-sexologist where you will learn as experience of reception of an orgasm at masturbation to transfer or carry to attitudes or relations with the partner. Is special technics or technical equipment.

Or to wait, in due course he at you will appear. How much or As far as I have understood you still the young person.

I wish you to receive pleasures.