PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Word not a sparrow...

Bella
15.05.2006, 12:39
Hello, the doctor. At me more question concerns to psychology, than to physiology. But I think you to me all taki will help or assist advice or council.
I perfectly know, what even when the man has a constant girl whom he likes, at it or him ostayotja need or requirement to look at other girls. It or this simply to not avoid. I know, what is it the big temptation. Eyes begin stares at object soblaznenija. But what to do or make, when the man looks for example musical clips and seeing in them girls at it or him accidentally are jumped out with such things as: " Vau!!! " Or " That else is necessary, girls on a background of the sea... " And so it is constant. He perfectly knows, that thus he offends me, but and he on it only and asks, as the fool: " I that that not that have told or said? " Spoke him about it or this directly, some times because of it or this even quarreled, but he why continues so to do or make. I believe, that he tries to watch or keep up the words and most likely after these quarrels he began to think more. But why I all taki continue to hear all it from it or him. Really the man, seeing the beautiful girl, cannot check and keep silent itself? I know, what he likes me, but why so occurs or happens? Earlier in this occasion very much raged, now simply I try to pretend, that I heard nothing, though inside of me all boils. Wished to respond him to the same. To look and admire aloud with beautiful men, but in me such is not present. I simply do not wish to do or make it to spite of him. How with it or this to struggle?

TISSA
15.05.2006, 17:24
And do or make so : a beautiful sunburnt handsome man on the TV and admire with its or his face, muscles, genitals or genitalias (but it is especially cautious - can offend the guy very much. They above the sizes trjasutsja as above the most important in a life oof), admire with that as someone speaks or does or makes (flowers has presented, a fur coat, a necklace). And not only at cinema, but also so, in the street... Let will feel in your skin.
Only do not surrender quickly, and that if he in first time as you someone voshitetes will inflate sponges and will take offence, and you will tell or say " aha! Now you have understood as I yourself I feel! ", he will not acquire a lesson. Torment longer. Let will believe, that you can except for it or him on someone really pay attention

And here that he would like you I has doubted. Not because he on others turns attention, that is why that upsets you moreover and asks " and what I have made? ". He does not try to be better for you and does not respect with your requests

Bella
16.05.2006, 10:32
TISSA, but you understand... I cannot to spite of him all it speak... At me tongue simply not povarachivaetsja.... Not such I.... It would be desirable for it or him to bring up in its or his any other image.
And about that he me not likes-it you are not right... You excuse... On it or him;them it is simply visible, that without me he from mind or wit descends or goes. At me and earlier the young man was, with which I 3,5 years have vegetated.... At it or him the same manner was... And so more year has passed or has taken place as I with it or him has left, so he till now calls to me, wishes to return all, speaks, that I the best. Here is how them to understand?

TISSA
16.05.2006, 12:54
Listen, well can then all this is pleasant to you? You had already a young man with the same manners, you have left. Now at you and you do not wish anything to change one more! In fact to bring up it or him in another way it is impossible! You tried to talk, poobizhatsja... It is necessary still or even to start to beat it or him a frying pan or to collect suitcases and to expose for a door. But you precisely will not make it or this, because you would not like to lose the treasure. Means you arranges such state of affairs?
That that I offer - samyfj a simple variant. And it can be valid will set it or him thinking, and at the same time you will see all the same to him or not. He can in general in any way will react to your retorts? Means to him basically to spit that you feel. Can be will rage and speak you that such--bad (in that case at it or him super-underestimated sammotsenka and you it is necessary to think, and whether is necessary to you the man with such self-rating). And there can be he all the same will reflect and will supervise somehow itself.
I too " not such " also know, that is serious so myself a message. But at me too was opvt similar attitudes or relations. Too suffered. But a way such primnila. Znash what reaction was? He very much uivilsja. He never thought that I basically can so myself a message.

The doctor the sexologist
20.05.2006, 23:56
Hello Bella

To respond it is certain on your question difficultly enough. As we do not know opinion of your young man. And therefore we can romance only and as imagination at people rich enough we can imagine very much much.
Certainly, you should talk more about it or this to your young man. Probably to change the attitude or relation to its or his statements a little. As, in my opinion, the reasons of a boring can be that you think that girls to whom your young man pays attention you and it better and causes a boring. But other party or side the young man in fact with you, instead of remove or take off, means, all the same not them he has chosen you, as close person with whom greater time communicates.
I think to you it is possible to work above myself, above a self-rating and then, not what words of another of the man will not cause in you unpleasant feelings.

I wish you to like myself and associates, happiness to you.

Stabbin
21.05.2006, 19:51
Yes it at us at all in a blood..... To not alter us in any way..... But nevertheless
I such at the girl do not speak...... So, about myself I shall think....