PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me grow rozhki!!! Change? Or an overabundance of a calcium in an organism?

mfhbirf
14.05.2006, 18:19
Hello!
I am am disturbed with one question.
We with my husband live 3 years. The affinity at us happens rather on a regular basis, but on duration always variously. The husband on it speaks, that if we longly were not close, then he reaches or achieves an orgasm very much bytro, and when we sleep very much often (almost every day) because of it or this the orgasm comes through longer time and in this case affinity happens longer on time. However I have noticed, that from time to time when there are periods of continence in a week and more, happens, that he very longly cannot terminate (though as he said it should be fast enough). I, certainly, not against long pleasures, but disturb me, whether have appeared at mine blagovernogo communication or connection on the party or side?
Tell or Say please, whether my suspicions are justified?

TISSA
14.05.2006, 21:54
The detective can dispell your suspicions only. Or rely on intuition.
Here the doctor will not help or assist you

The doctor the sexologist
20.05.2006, 23:57
Hello mfhbirf

To do or make the conclusions on such facts as duration of the sexual certificate or act it is not necessary. If you disturbs, that at your spouse someone is, try to talk to it or him if there are still any suspicions. And duration at all the fact.