PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange sensations during minet

lajma
13.02.2006, 01:42
At once I shall note two important facts:
1. Never finished.
2. Never ananiroval.

Problem in that in sex I can be engaged longly enough, but neither, nor the girl of an orgasm cannot test. But, when she does or makes minet, at me any strange sensations. I two times interrupted it or her, otmazyvajas, that to me it is unusual. Though actually, me it is somehow unpleasant that-whether. First at me arms or hand grow dumb. Secondly to me somehow not on itself. And I feel as my penis relaxs or is relaxed and just about there will be an ejaculation. But it or him never is not present also I ask to stop it or her to do or make minet earlier therefore as it is unpleasant to me.

More shortly in what there can be a problem? She it is obvious not in the partner therefore as such was and earlier... What can advise?

konstantinvaler
27.04.2006, 17:26
Interestingly how much years to you. I as usual patsan would advise you podrochit more often vsetaki. Strange that did not do or make it or this! And there all can in porjade will.

The doctor the sexologist
06.05.2006, 04:07
at once I shall note two important facts:
1. Never finished.
2. Never ananiroval.

Problem in that in sex I can be engaged longly enough, but neither, nor the girl of an orgasm cannot test. But, when she does or makes minet, at me any strange sensations. I two times interrupted it or her, otmazyvajas, that to me it is unusual. Though actually, me it is somehow unpleasant that-whether. First at me arms or hand grow dumb. Secondly to me somehow not on itself. And I feel as my penis relaxs or is relaxed and just about there will be an ejaculation. But it or him never is not present also I ask to stop it or her to do or make minet earlier therefore as it is unpleasant to me.

More shortly in what there can be a problem? She it is obvious not in the partner therefore as such was and earlier... What can advise?

Hello

For what to be defined or determined with the reasons of such phenomenon and to solve, how to act further. You should consult at the doctor-sexologist, personally.