PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The situation seems desperate...

Together
27.04.2006, 09:45
At me such problem. The clitoris highly raspoozhen and (to me it seems) that "hood" is longish and closes it or him even in raised or excited ostojanii though there can be all in norm or rate and me only so it seems.
I cannot test an orgasm because the clitoris is not stimulated in any position, and stimulation by arms or hand for some reason does not give those sensations. It is pleasant to me when the partner caresss me, but he cannot constantly stimulate a clitoris, especially during the most peak moments to him at all before and if I do or make it I do not receive desirable sensations. And at me the orgasm happens only at simultaneous stimulation both "outside" and "inside", only here in bed of a problem. The guy does not know about it or this - pretvojarjus, I do not want that he thought what is it he something not so dealet because he all does or makes "so", and to me with it or him it is very good, but at me genitals not here are arranged as it would be desirable. Also what with it or this to do or make? So it would not be desirable to be realized all life: (
And I fine understand, that there are no operations, that a clitoris "optustit" below.

Filix
28.04.2006, 01:35
This problem often manages to be solved little change of a pose. Try "to place" the partner hardly above, than usually then all necessary parts will be involved.

TISSA
28.04.2006, 05:07
The girl has written that " the clitoris is not stimulated in any position " and how it is possible to place the partner above? This advice or council here is very interesting to me:) you particularly would prompt a pose if such know.

The doctor the sexologist
06.05.2006, 03:31
Hello

Genitals at you are arranged normally if at people all would be as they would like, probably, we would see such persons who and in a terrible dream will not dream.

As a variant, that if your partner will start to caress all over again a clitoris, and then will pass to the sexual certificate or act when you will be already at height of voluptuousness.
And here, about, that he does or makes all so, I would doubt, probably, all the same not so if to you to have to pretend. Try to talk to it or him and if you to him are not indifferent, he will try to make, as to you to like.

As I can recommend to address to the doctor-sexologist as by means of special techniques, probably, to correct your sensitivity.

I wish you to receive the "present or true" pleasure.