PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with an erection

Anderton
02.05.2006, 17:00
Hello! To me of 25 years. All conscious life I was engaged in a masturbation, till 25 years I did not have a sex partner, however terer has appeared.
The short of a problem is those: at an onanism, the arm or hand I can lift a penis and eretsija full and good, onako when business reaches sex with the partner - I cannot lift a penis in any way, as-as if stesnjajus or still something.. And I somehow am badly raised or excited.
Prompt, in what the problem or to what doctor to me to address.
Whether influence on it of endocrinologic or endocrinology illnesses or diseases, at me tereotoksikoz, a is diffusive-toxic struma of II item is possible or probable?

The doctor the sexologist
06.05.2006, 02:25
Hello Anderton

Answering your question, whether endocrine diseases influence occurrence of an erection in your case. Pay attention to your erection at absence of the partner, in this case, by the story of "disease" of special influence do not render, at presence of the partner of "disease" start to prove. In my opinion, and on yours too the reason is more in the partner, even a little in the partner, how much in you and in how you feel yourselves. These sensations are connected with your trouble which in turn and influences an erection
To address to you follows to the doctor-sexologist. It is not excluded, certainly, that it is necessary to treat and endocrine diseases if that will be demanded with your status. A problem more psychological than, physical.

I wish you successes and less excitements.