PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The big instrument

Partizan
21.04.2006, 12:06
Kind time of day. Today was solved and has gone in drugstores behind condoms, I know, that at me it is some or a little bit velikovat, therefore has bought or purchased Contex Extra Large, and they all are peerly small width of 54 mm for me a little, on length pritenzy are not present. Prompt what it is possible to buy or purchase, among Reflex greater or big in general are not present, at Konteksa are the greatest...

TISSA
21.04.2006, 18:49
I somehow bought Konteks on which something has been written like "freely fitting" whether "expanded", precisely I do not remember, but a short that they are a little expanded not at the basis, and further, therefore do not compress anything and not narrow. Can is better such pick up to you? How much or As far as I understand at you a problem not length suitable to find, and width? Means to you just such it is necessary. And more look or see from Lifestyle there too something such is.

Partizan
24.04.2006, 16:39
Thanks for advice or council =)

Partizan
24.04.2006, 19:10
Recently tried to dress Inntex plus (the big size): 56 mm in diameter also has not approached or suited!!! It is not enough! = (((prompt there are condoms dimetrov 60?

Partizan
24.04.2006, 19:11
Yes, and in continuation: the condom should be unrolled easily (to put on)?

TISSA
25.04.2006, 21:11
EASILY not should (and that will spill that-string God forbid), and Hardly - too (can tear).
Can pick up to your girl of a tablet with the doctor, time at you such problem? Or the Ring of Info to her buy or purchase, and the doctor let will put

Partizan
26.04.2006, 15:04
If it is fair, I still do not have also girl =)) Time it was not simple already has approached or suited, when nada to begin. Though in this occasion at me the opinion: very much it would be desirable for first time with nice to you the person, and not only physically, but also spiritually so we shall tell or say. The city at us small, therefore would not be desirable simply so perepihnutsja and to leave, as then in eyes to the person to look...
Tablets, hmm, it are already more serious, nada to the doctor to consult.

TISSA
26.04.2006, 20:32
About your preferences - your business. But me your preferences on soul or douche:)
Really " it is better to be to one than together with whom has got ".
And tablets, yes, it is serious. Therefore to select it is necessary with varchom and only in that case if with the girl vstrechaetets on a regular basis and plan to meet longly, and that what for to her tablets that to drink to not drink? So it is possible to do much harm to health.
But there is still a Ring of Info. More dearly or expensively, but reliability high and practically bezopanyj a way.

27.04.2006, 16:23
It would be interesting to me to look or see as he will try to persuade at evening at suppositories the girl and otpravlt to the doctor before for the first time sleeping to lay down with her.

Partizan
02.05.2006, 01:02
It agree, what is it it is practically impossible and it is ridiculous. But there is also other variant - already after several occurrings to talk about sex and about possible or probable "nestykovkah". After that to decide as to be further. But will lift a subject not simply, itself I understand. Uff, tomorrow I descend or go in a drugstore for free obligajushchimi if and they will not approach or suit, I shall search for other outputs or exits.

TISSA
02.05.2006, 09:10
First there are also other agents which approach or suit in such luchajah - there are different creams and greasings which obezdvizhivajut spermatozoons, are vaginalnye suppositories. Let he will buy or purchase them! Anything in it or this tmakogo is not present. Whether And if during the moment " 2 he will ask to the girl a question she is protected and she will respond that is not present, care the I shown by it or him think will be estimated or appreciated. And about nestykovkah too it is possible and it is necessary to talk.
The guerrilla, you in a drugstore directly not hesitating and tell or say " Any size to me does not approach or suit, and the daddy to be yet I do not want. What variants are? " Let to you will prompt that-string poptimalnoe.:)
Success.

Partizan
02.05.2006, 20:36
=))) First time in a drugstore, certainly, was little bit disturbing. On the automatic device has blurted out a phrase =)) And second time has come, to which often I go, tyk in general the norm or rate =) With sex, most likely, to a toga most will be. Prompt plz as during such moments (1 time) to worry less? I shall be very grateful.

TISSA
03.05.2006, 07:44
You about " first time " have sex in view of? During what moments to not worry? Yes in any do not worry. Test absolutely other feelings and sensations (trembling, desire, passion) is better. That to worry? First time at all happens, you not one such:)

Partizan
05.05.2006, 00:27
I in general very disturbing =)) But it already other subject. And to other doctor.

Partizan
05.05.2006, 00:28
Thanks for advice or councils and support =)