PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Suppression of an inclination - is real?

20.01.2006, 23:41
Question to doctors, instead of people which want obsmejat and t.p.:

On series prechin I wish to suppress completely sex instincts - up to horror prevent to work and live. By virtue of of some circumstances I the single also should ostatsja to those. A concrete question - AS it is possible to suppress sex instincts completely? It is desirable, not navridit considerably to health.

At once I shall tell or say, that me do not interest:
1. References of type " find to itself the girl and not parsja " is it is unreal
2. " and what for it is necessary for you? " - all is already thought over

Dr. Sex
22.01.2006, 02:28
Medicamental suppression libido is fraught with consequences, it is necessary to leave on the competent expert in the given area, ndividualno to develop the scheme or plan of "treatment". If radical methods have decided to get rid for ever.

Not registered
22.01.2006, 11:59
Considerably it would not be desirable.

Question - to which doctor and where in Moscow there are normal out-patient departments which can with the given problem pomoch?

Dr. Sex
23.01.2006, 14:43
The similar information unfortunately not raspologaju.

TISSA
25.01.2006, 11:01
And how about castration? Whether I the truth do not know such measure helps or assists TO SUPPRESS the INCLINATION. But here that you can already make nothing with the girl is precisely. And can make time you can nothing, also the inclination will pass or take place?

Not registered
31.01.2006, 22:20
First I have told or said NOT radical
Secondly, the variant "can" me does not arrange
In the third is influences hormones, that me as does not arrange.

The cleverest
27.04.2006, 17:20
Not influencing on garmony I doubt that is possible will get rid of it or this

Filix
28.04.2006, 01:22
Physical exercises, the vegetarian nutrition, full congestion job, homeopathic preparation Murex 30 - once a day on 2-3 dragees on an empty stomach (helps or assists from concern).
But is better - to get or start to itself strashnenku the girl-friend without attributes of intelligence. Through nedelku she so obrydnet, that then still is long libido will not appear.:)