PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hope for you

Not registered
14.01.2006, 23:37
All problem in a member he not such as at everything, he during an erection is inclined in the left party or side. I have a girl at us with her the arrangement on the beginning of our sexual life at offensive or approach to her of 18 years there are some days, but I on ztomu to an occasion have a complex. This week she has noticed that pennis not such straight line, tried to ask, but not be solved or has dared/it was visible/.?u?ON the answer those such in general happens?

Not registered
14.01.2006, 23:43
If that's all right and nothing hurts - unless it is a problem?
I had a guy at whom the member was noticeably will bend as though downwards.
To us it did not stir or prevent at all, well except for, that messionerskaja the pose not absolutely approached or suited.
And if will ask - respond, that you unusual have got to her:) that happens not at everyone

Not registered
14.01.2006, 23:48
Actually anything especially terrible is not present... It is not necessary to run Into a panic precisely. Curvature of a member, first, is reperable, and besides completely not dangerous and the more so in any way does not stir or prevent sexual function. To worry it is not necessary, on and if absolutely all is bad, address to the surgeon. Business reperable...

Not registered
15.01.2006, 00:35
MANY THANKS VAM.KAK the STONE From BRACHIUMS

Not registered
15.01.2006, 14:59
And still a question it ispravimo without a surgical intervention?

Dr. Sex
16.01.2006, 19:03
The majority of men has small curvatures, and in the left party or side. Anything to correct it is not necessary, especially surgically.

Not registered
18.01.2006, 23:25
At me the member too is a little in the left party or side is inclined and what? At my girl of discontent was not. What difference he is inclined or not. Personally to me it pofigu. The main thing that he works.:) and all chiki-.

TISSA
20.01.2006, 09:19
You yet did not try or taste, so? You Represent, esliu it or her suddenly so erogenic zones are located, that just such curvature will stimulate them as much as possible! Same it is simple kajf! You only should find such position at which these zones will be stimulated.
And to worry to you it is necessary not in this occasion (here veno you, men about a member worry. poveret, the girl will not reflect at all during the moment of affinity in what there the party or side he at you is bent). You think as this first time is better to make for it or her as much as possible pleasant moment in a life that you as the man she has for ever remembered the first and has remembered only good.
Take care of her, instead of about the member!

konstantinvaler
27.04.2006, 17:32
And if will be indignant send it or her on figs another you will find. Maids in general silly people, at me the same problem and I do not complex, though to one me have declared what is it very badly.