PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not terminate during sex

The guy
15.12.2005, 04:31
Help or Assist please.. To Me of 20 years, recently the beginnings vstrechatsja with the girl and when had reached sex tired and drunk, all was normal, but in an hour of sex and could not terminate. I have ignored it in view of the status, but since then we were engaged in sex not time and to terminate and it has not turned out. I am not so emotional - I shall go through, eventually process to me is pleasant and popustitsja mozhna and on another, but it awfully upsets the girl (emotionally), so also me. I do not know in what a problem. At me 2 years nebylo sex, can to all fault an onanism and now I simply do not have rate and stimulation... Thought still a problem in a condom - tried or tasted without it or him - bestolku. Speak in such situation it is necessary to replace the girl, but I not for that for her so longly looked after, and eventually I like it or her..
I ask respond, advise that nibud.

Break of the Gauge
16.12.2005, 00:25
Try to throw masturbirovat..

The anonym
20.03.2006, 12:03
Now that's something like it..
Here I did not think that not one such = (

Istori 1 in 1...
Too most spoke about that that it is necessary to try or taste with other girl.. (

Actually - it is not obligatory.
It is necessary to understand a difference between anonizmom and sex.

And that it pochustvovat to me azhe prishos annonirovat at the girl, and then to finish together with her. (on another - did not stand at all)

Now like all it is normal..

The doctor the sexologist
23.03.2006, 03:22
Hello the Guy

The reason at all in the girl, therefore prescriptions on change to the girl are not effective.
The situation developed at you quite often meets. And such position is easily reperable, the truth can borrow or occupy some time, up to 2-3 months and it is more.
The reason you have named correctly there is no rate and stimulations...
As at you stimulation of a genital at a masturbation and the sexual certificate or act is various. That has arisen not conformity which does not allow to arise to an orgasm during the sexual certificate or act. The reason that rate does not generate at the sexual certificate or act as he is fast enough as I understand. Stimulation as mismatches, probably. All this correctly is called - not as adequate stimulation.

It is possible to correct for a situation thus.
You stimulate a genital as at a masturbation, at height of sensations namely when just about there should be an orgasm. The sexual member is entered into a vagina partnershi and further there is a sexual certificate or act. At once the orgasm will not arise, as the organism has got used to other stimulation. Therefore the is more often you will make such practice, the more quickly at you it will turn out.

I recommend, to pass or take place treatment at consulting help of the doctor-sexologist, results will be effective.

The anonym
29.03.2006, 10:51
You know at you the psychological problem is possible or probable. All very simply you could not terminate and steh pores as I understand very much often about it or this thought. When you are engaged in sex you think not of sex not about the girl, and about that how to terminate.
Relax forget about all think only of the the girl, about that as to you it is good together and all. Enjoy sex and do not think of that that you should terminate. And you will not notice as podajdyosh to an orgasm and will terminate.
The main thing, not parsja in this occasion also do not think of it or this, and enjoy also all will be nanormalno.