PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange sex imaginations

Anonimka
13.03.2006, 17:44
Hello! I wish to ask: whether are my imaginations a mental deviation or rejection? Perhaps, it is a schizophrenia and I should to start be treated?
I describe: men always participate in imaginations, I see only them. I can "enter" that into one character, in another. Sometimes it is a lot of them, but then I should borrow" or occupy" with their one any idea, that I could imagine and supervise is easier them in the imagination. One man (or it is a lot of men) torture another. These are very severe tortures, usually tortures - sdiranie skins, suspension and other, longly to describe. I as though the observer, but can "feel" from the different parties or sides. Sometimes in my imaginations the child of a male (always small, there are more 7-8 years) excruciates another, more adult, and too it is severe, but thus he does not test a harm, in general any emotions.
Often I imagine, that I sentence to execution, it is usual through proveshenie. She occurs or happens, but murder does not reach, or I do not see it or him, I do not know, all begins all over again. I can not understand, what party or side I am in the imaginations, passive or active. In general, whether the maniac I?

The doctor the sexologist
19.03.2006, 22:13
Hello

Your dreams it is a material for job with the psychoanalyst more. If these dreams often to you it is removed or is taken off;dream, and you cannot get rid of them it is possible to think to address to the doctor. And then I do not know, what you in a life, and therefore and cannot judge your mental status.
In any case communicate to the doctor.