PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I feel the whore

02.03.2006, 19:47
The doctor, hello. There is a problem. To me 20 and a half. I feel the whore. Since December I in departure, for this time at me was 2 guys (all over again one, were to it or him;them any like feeling, in 3 months have left, but even earlier I have started to sleep with another, with it or him and now, but it, it seems to me, more for the sake of bed, than with the first).
This all at that that is the constant guy, 2 years as we together are fast. I thought, I like it or him, but with such % - leaves, no. But precisely I know, that would like to be with it or him on a life (unessentially in marriage) because it is related or congenerous soul, as though it is cynical it in the given context did not sound.

It is a little history if it will help or assist:
Guys (serious attitudes or relations) at me was a little: the first - in 17, the first love and so on, but was only a petting, met half a year.
Then the first the man - in 18. Met year.
Has then met with whom already 2-nd year.
And here now still these two.
I do not know, than it to consider or count: display of sex revolution in separately taken (my) organism? Aspiration to make up for lost time? Normal display of instincts? A rabies of a uterus? Search of an orgasm (which I test only under a jet of water, with men to me it is simple very well and pleasantly, can because also the emotional level here is added)???
I cannot come to the consent with myself, I like to sleep with them, but mind or wit I understand, what is it % the ordinariest. You as I condemned people who change liked earlier would see...! (probably, "liked"...) Itself has got in such situation, and even has repeatedly surpassed all friends... And it is awful. I generally like any sort experiments, I ekstremistka and epatazhnitsa, my credo - in a life should be tried or tasted everything, but I am usual always came to the consent with myself concerning all my experiments... Probably, because they did not mention or touch;affect morals how in this situation. And here - all this is pleasant to me (differently would not do or make, so?), but simultaneously diko I condemn and I blame myself. Also it is fast, probably, I can start to hate and tear away. Has reached that at me greasing (nesprosta it) was gone.
The doctor, I should be treated??
Thanks in advance.

Penelopa
04.03.2006, 20:18
Zdrastvuj. I wish you to calm - you not the whore:) though guys would name you so. So everyone do or make and marry, and change to the liked person before wedding. Happens very seldom that enamoured never send on left. And you so morbidly perceive it, to that it at you for the first time and you it is new also the person you conscientious and is brought up not so.
And the more so you are yet married also you have the right to choose, as well as he.

The doctor the sexologist
12.03.2006, 19:29
Hello
To condemn itself, it is not necessary. For the beginning disassemble for yourself why you so do or make, and that you moves. To try or taste everything, search of an orgasm, or other reasons. In any case your behaviour not exception. Female sexuality is the same sexuality, as well as man's. And consequently the woman as has the right has several partners, to choose from them. And here depending on the reasons on which she it does or makes it is already possible to look, whether it is necessary to be treated or not. We shall tell or say, such reason as search of an orgasm when the woman searches for the partner with which she can test it or him, yes? Then business not in the partner, and in the woman. Namely ability to test an orgasm with the partner at women, as a rule, appears through any time after the beginning of a sexual life. As the psychological reasons, at each woman matter. Here and your problems with ljubrikatsiej (humidification of a vagina at exaltation) have psychological roots.
Concerning to treatment if you will not manage to find the consent with yourselves. That I can recommend together with the psychologist, the psychotherapist, the sexologist (by the way, he you will assist as experience of reception of an orgasm from douche to transfer or carry to attitudes or relations with the partner) to do this way. The only thing that these people would be familiar with modern views on sexuality.

I wish your of good luck.