PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Orgasm

Vilo
13.02.2006, 12:27
Hello the doctor!

My name is Dmitry, me of 20 years. At us with my girl here 2 months constant sex, i.e. almost every day. But, the problem consists in its or her orgasm, i.e. in its or his display. When we are engaged sex, at it or her sensations amplify, and she speaks, that such feeling, that here here there will be already an orgasm, but he does not come, and instead of it or him simply sharp recession of all exaltations at it or her. I do not know, what is it such!? What is it such can be, and how to us with it or this to struggle to receive a normal orgasm?

In advance I thank,
Dmitry.

Stanok
19.02.2006, 04:47
Hello Dmitry.
To struggle to you with what it is not necessary, it is exact. And to put the radical purposes of reception of a normal orgasm too it is not necessary.
Has put here here in what. Female sexuality is those, that the woman receives an orgasm not at once, and after some time of sex attitudes or relations. This time can be measured even in years. And this reaction more likely a threshold of exaltation which shortly also will pass in an orgasm. To supervise when he will come or step it is not necessary, he will come in due course.
Of you for the woman it will be pleasant, if you will give her love more in psychological sense. And in corporal to do or make what to like each other most of all. And at All of you it will turn out.