PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Weak potency

Evridika
16.02.2006, 23:34
Zdrastvujte!
To my young man of 26 years and I consider or count, that at it or him a problem. Though he so does not consider or count. Has put here in what - At IT or him it is NOT NECESSARY OR COSTS or stands BADLY.
More particularly: when I stimulate a penis with an arm or a hand he simply does not rise, toest without mineta at us sex is not present. Minet it is necessary to do or make very longly for that that he has risen - and when he at last such as it is necessary while we pristroemsja more often he weakens already a little and at last sex at us occurs or happens seconds 30 and he finishes. As a result he is happy or enough, and I malicious, tired and unsatisfied.
Though he speaks, that at it or him the big desire and wants he me anywhere and everywhere - but where "desire"...????
I ask - as to you more pleasantly, help or assist me tell or say what to make, and he in the answer: " all arranges Me, you know all and well consult "
I suspect, that he without me masturbiruet, and I so think. What is it reduces sensitivity. Advise, what to me to do or make? How it is possible to raise or increase a potency or to prolong the sexual certificate or act?