PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The virgin

Not registered
31.01.2006, 21:46
To me 17, I still devstvinnitsa. All my girlfriends for a long time already conduct an active sexual life, change one for another. I at all do not speak, that at me still nobody was. As that by itself is meant, that I already had a sex. Certainly, I do not think, that my life stopped also by nothing to change.:))) I can not tell or say, that I would not like, simply there are no normal attitudes or relations. Vobshchem at me such question: it is possible to consider or count what age normal for the beginning a sexual life? Why that when guys learn or find out that I devstvinnitsa, they as that otsharahivajutsja from me. Can it is simple do not wish me "to spoil". prosvjatite me in this occasion.

Not registered
01.02.2006, 01:04
Has found in 17 years about what to worry. Can guys from you otsharahivajutsja, because you still minor, and? Nonsenses not banks, yopt.

06.02.2006, 07:37
Not the fact, that otsharkivajutsja because of age, for certain she and with rovestnikami communicates. Most likely the girl is not able to build the attitude or relation with guys, their attention cannot draw to itself, interest or communicates not with those.
The citation: Can it is simple do not wish me "to spoil".
Here it simply nonsenses.

Wild cat
12.02.2006, 04:00
Hello.
Strict norm or rate of age in which it is necessary to begin a sexual life, no. All depends on individual readiness of the person. If you feel, that are yet ready, it is not necessary to give in to the general or common trends and to aspire to be as all . And it is normal if your first sex experience will occur or happen both in 18, and in 20, and in ..
And reaction of guys can arise for many reasons. For example, it can be pavor of the responsibility for the further attitudes or relations; phobia of the not solvencies to be the first the man .
As soon as on your way there will be with what you will feel liked and desired, and can construct good relations. Then readiness will pass in action.
As I think, you should pay attention to skill to build of the attitude or relation with young men who in the subsequent can become the beginning of the big love.

I wish you Love and Harmony.