PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband reaches or achieves an orgasm only from mineta...

BMI
10.02.2006, 13:18
Hello!
Help or Assist to understand. I a little neponimaju, that occur or happen to the husband.
At it or him a normal erection, he is quickly and problemlessly raised or excited, but nemozhet to terminate from the sexual certificate or act, and finishes only from mineta (and it is fast enough - sometimes and for 1 minute). I.e. each time turns out so, that he is raised or excited, we normally make love, I can reach the ending of time two, and he of any (on time it is long enough, probably nearby to a floor of hour)... And consequently it is necessary to do or make each time minet because differently at it or him nepoluchaetsja to terminate.
To not tell or say what me it it is direct taki and strains, the same algorithm has simply bothered. And we would like to conceive the child in a year, but I nepredstavljaju as at us it can turn out...
To its or his doctor not zatashchish...
In the beginning of ours with it or him of a sexual life all was vporjadke.

Someone can collided or faced with similar? Or simply knows the reasons of such situation?

RITINIYA
12.02.2006, 03:58
Hello.
As the reason of such situation that your husband had a stereotype of sex attitudes or relations in which the orgasm can occur or happen only after oral sex can serve.
For what to change this stereotype, you, first of all, need to receive its or his consent and desire to change of this algorithm. At performance of this condition, you can start following actions. You make love as before, to application oral lask and when the husband feels, that it or he just about will have an ejaculation, it is necessary to enter a sexual member into a vagina, that the orgasm would occur or happen there, making thus frictional movements. I wish to warn, that from the first it, most likely, it will not turn out, but it is not necessary to leave attempts.
Such technics or technical equipment to you should be applied until the new algorithm will not be fixed at your husband.

I wish you Love and Harmony.