PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And if to go to the past liked....

Alexander
10.02.2006, 21:10
I wish to help or assist to solve to the close person a problem.... The matter is that something stirs or prevents to offensive or approach of an erection... Like all in norm or rate, but then arises any barer in a brain and all "falls"..... What could it be? Can look in the past? Any insult on the woman? Or at it or him in a brain sits, that I have a husband.....

The help mi!!!!!!!

TUMBLER TOY
12.02.2006, 03:56
Hello.
Yes, you are right. Very much often similar "falling" happen consequence or investigation of the psychological problems arising for the different reasons. To specify this reason probably at detailed inquiry, with the subsequent psychotherapy. Than also the doctor the sexologist is engaged.
At the independent decision of a problem, I would recommend to you with the partner the certain technics or technical equipment of sex in which necessity of occurrence of an erection for some time has receded into the background, and mutual caress have borrowed or occupied a dominating part of intimal dialogue. The sense consists in that the excitement arising at the partner in occasion of an erection, has ceased to dominate over its or his consciousness. It will help or assist to weaken or easy the control over occurrence of an erection which in such cases takes place to be. In the further you during intimate relations should enter unexpectedly a genital of the partner, into a vagina. To repeat such action it is necessary some times.
As loss of an erection can arise at disturbances connected with vessels. Inspection which in the further will help or assist to restore an erection Here is required.