PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 26 years, were not men

Loving Number One
08.01.2006, 11:56
Kind all time of day!
At me such question - whether all with me is normal - by way of that to me 26 years and at me still never were with the man of attitudes or relations. At many my girlfriends "beginning" from 14 and further, they admit that to them "hochetsja" and so forth, I cannot tell or say that I "want" something. I kissed different boys of time four... brr...
On girls does not pull! I speak at once!
Any time pinned a sensuality and other on dvd, but now I look easy, and I do not test sufficient exaltation. At teenage age plaid about with itself, whether well time in half a year that
Something not so? Yes?
I shall not tell or say that the ugly creature, but also not a wild beauty, average
At all thus I do not have an attitude or a relation with young men - what to me nravjatsja with which it was possible, do not test to me of interest what klejutsja to me, simply any losers, they for some reason consider or count, that it is easy or light enough to dissolve me, me to not like such attitude or relation. Paradox - when I studied in University, me considered or counted as the easy or light;mild girl on divorce, though I still the virgin
The doctor, that in general occurs or happens, help or assist me plz!!!

Inga
09.01.2006, 09:51
Try to change itself so that that do not pay attention to you, have made it.
Look or See than you differ from other ladies concerning whom they give the sympathies and make the amendment.
It seems to me, you show externally not that behaviour which would characterize you internally, that is give out yourself for other person, think, why you so do or make and that in yourself you try to hide from associates.
The main thing - to not hesitate of that you still the virgin. I had a friend who has lost virginity in 30 years, nobody could even suspect close it or her of absence of experience of dialogue with men, she so is masterful has learned to emulate a sex tigress! And at each subsequent dialogue with men she could not admit to them, that gives out itself for another, that aggravated its or her problems.
Usually, men start to behave how you describe, when they really see in the woman sexly-dismissed samku. That is the woman does not give to them an opportunity to make out its or her private world, all kind " I as though speak only I want you, the rest is not interesting to me ".

hRuX
09.01.2006, 11:25
Try to change itself so that that do not pay attention to you, have made it.
Look or See than you differ from other ladies concerning whom they give the sympathies and make the amendment.
It seems to me, you show externally not that behaviour which would characterize you internally, that is give out yourself for other person, think, why you so do or make and that in yourself you try to hide from associates.
The main thing - to not hesitate of that you still the virgin. I had a friend who has lost virginity in 30 years, nobody could even suspect close it or her of absence of experience of dialogue with men, she so is masterful has learned to emulate a sex tigress! And at each subsequent dialogue with men she could not admit to them, that gives out itself for another, that aggravated its or her problems.
Usually, men start to behave how you describe, when they really see in the woman sexly-dismissed samku. That is the woman does not give to them an opportunity to make out its or her private world, all kind " I as though speak only I want you, the rest is not interesting to me ".

Mda... Purely or cleanly zhentskae opinion =)

Inga
09.01.2006, 11:40
The citation: Mda... Purely or cleanly zhentskae opinion =)
And more in detail it is possible, for the sake of interest, prosvjatite, than it differs from an objective reality?

Inga
09.01.2006, 11:43
And that can it simply touched gordast, and?

hRuX
10.01.2006, 17:20
And that can it simply touched gordast, and?
Simply you know, it is told or said so, well as in films " - sex is necessary to Him only, he does not notice what I inside... Both t.d and t.p "...
Dismissed samak see in most cases dismissed samtsy =)
So let will try to replace a circle apchenija:)

Dr. Sex
13.01.2006, 23:33
You was quite well-timed reflect on your sex life. Not early and not late, simply feel, that it is necessary to something to change. And it is good. It is possible to wait for that only thing. It is possible to make efforts and try to interest those guys who like you. However, vpechtlenija from kisses not all that well, probably you exaggerate, is possible or probable boys so-so kissed;-) I Wish you to fall in love!

razvodnoy
14.01.2006, 02:10
Hello. Try to pretend, that you not dosjagaema for young men. Probably there was an occasion to think it or him, that you is dismissed. Dobavte feminity. And you queen:)

Not registered
14.01.2006, 12:30
Here that fact is interesting, that men sink down on the women, seeming it or him inaccessible, but dismissed! Paradox, though as well as all in our life.
It seems to me, the girl needs TO GROW fond first of all of ITSELF, to feel, that she the woman - not simply biological essence with obvious sexual attributes, namely the woman - with riddles, the some koketstvom, can even inconstancy and the moderate share of bitchiness

Inga
17.01.2006, 10:06
And it is possible to touch still 200 - 300 men different on all parameters, as personal, and the rest))
And then already to solve as as, what type is pleasant more! To select corresponding or meeting behaviour, to put it briefly to study on experience.
Only it is not necessary to me to speak, it is what is it awful for the woman and tp bredjatinu, at me are familiar total up to 1000 women for their life, let there will be an equality

Dr. Sex
17.01.2006, 18:14
Inga, well you such trustful!:) and if seryozno, frequent change of sexual partners can lead to impossibility to feel emotional attachment to the partner, in fact sex it only a part of family attitudes or relations.

Doctor Perdol
31.01.2006, 18:59
Greetings. I very known doctor Perdol. Listen to me. Your time is has already left or already cunning. You now cannot lose virginity, differently you early, very much you will early die. Satisfy itself (or with house pesikom, obezjankoj, a parrot - all company such). And about muzhiks forget. They not for you.

Not registered
02.02.2006, 11:03
Apparently, nik Dr. Perdol - derivative from "vperdolivat".
Such men, by itself, not only not for the 26-years virgin, they in general for one normal woman. And not that do not approach or suit, and simply are not necessary.

At the girl a problem which seems to her very important - as for each person who faces a problem, it is unimportant what character.

So, Dr. Perdol, continuing in the spirit set by you, advice or council is necessary, more likely, to you - and that you have allowed the girl - to borrow or occupy in self-satisfaction or pesika to get or start.

Though, it will be not surprising, if advice or councils are given from personal experience...

Severyanka
05.02.2006, 17:15
Greetings. I very known doctor Perdol. Listen to me. Your time is has already left or already cunning. You now cannot lose virginity, differently you early, very much you will early die. Satisfy itself (or with house pesikom, obezjankoj, a parrot - all company such). And about muzhiks forget. They not for you.

Hear, Perdol, golovulechi, and that with the years is more complex or difficult to be treated))

Morjachka
05.02.2006, 17:22
Inga, well you such trustful!:) and if seryozno, frequent change of sexual partners can lead to impossibility to feel emotional attachment to the partner, in fact sex it only a part of family attitudes or relations.

Can, it agree, only if it is not rational to approach or suit to a situation. It is necessary to divide or share;part concepts sex and deeper attitudes or relations.
Besides it is possible in fact to fall in love, break off and as consequence or investigation, too to cease to feel.
To everyone the, can to her it and will not approach or suit, I speak how it was easier to me to be defined or determined and get rid of complexes. It was necessary to me to specify.
I do not call to sleep with all without analysis!)));)

Vitalika
10.02.2006, 21:12
It is good, that you have started to sound alarm! The sexual inclination at you is weakly expressed. Possibly any there is a psychological interlocking. I would advise you to begin with myself, from studying the body. Observe, that you raises or excites more: erotic cinema, love novels. That in the further you had attitudes or relations with the partner, it is necessary first of all the nobility how to give pleasure to itself. If you know the erogenic zones and can reach or achieve by means of a masturbation of genitals an orgasm itself, it will be easier to you in further to find mutual understanding with the partner in postele. But to delay the sexual certificate or act with the man it is not necessary. It will cause even greater or big psychological problems and then it will make even more difficultly. To wait love it is possible very longly, can you make too overestimated demands to young men. I advise you more closely or attentively to look or see around. Probably, that with whom you will be happy absolutely series. You also, probably, know, that in the course of time tissues of a hymen are condensed and then virginities can lose only surgical by.