PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me???

Not registered
26.01.2006, 16:26
Know I at all very much I like with someone to talk on a subject of the sex life, but there was a problem and I do not know where with her to go!
I very strongly like the husband, I want that at all of us it was good, but we constantly quarrel because of my problem, I am tired from conflicts. We are married 3 years and 1,5 of them at us this problem.
The matter is that I do not want the husband, I had any disgust for its or his kisses, laskam, I am silent about sex.
I understand that so it is impossible, I understand that itself I can be guilty that he will go on the party or side or in general will leave from me, but I wish to save family.
What to me to do or make???????

TISSA
26.01.2006, 18:06
To the psychotherapist or the sexopathologist

Not registered
26.01.2006, 18:55
To get or start the lover

Beerhero_bg
27.01.2006, 11:59
To get or start other husband......

Dr. Sex
27.01.2006, 20:08
If value attitudes or relations with it or him, try to stir up feelings. In what ways, to you, probably is more visible. Simply so he to you protiven does not become, in fact marry you it or him, and wanted sex with it or him at that time? To the husband talked on this subject? Even hints? Understand, why so occurs or happens? If understand, and there is no opportunity to change in the best party or side, there are no children, and there is a desire of normal attitudes or relations, can will try or taste better with another the man? The some people see an output or exit what to get or start the lover. Probably. To everyone the . And still, zrite in a root of a problem. A choice for you.

Success!

Not registered
31.01.2006, 18:50
Become cheap stuff, street shljushkoj, give all successively - and you will see, there will be a result!

scalio
06.02.2006, 07:48
Become cheap stuff, street shljushkoj, give all successively - and you will see, there will be a result!

What for to fall)), on the contrary, there can be a proof disgust for men?
It is possible to get or start big to-in lovers on the basis of psychological mutual understanding, respect, desire to give each other pleasure, friendship, trust and tp. It, certainly, is long, but is effective).
The opportunity will be better to consider or examine a situation in connection with which at you so it has turned out with the husband.

With a question
10.02.2006, 16:19
The lover will not help or assist - believe.
Here it is necessary, as they say, sverez to rummage in itself (independently or by means of the expert) to get rid from " cockroaches in a head ". Otherwise it will turn simply to an excruciating.
It, certainly, considering, that is the love as you have told or said.