PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am simple in a shock.!!!!!!!!

Not registered
25.01.2006, 11:21
My God I in a shock. At me the situation from which shakes me. My husband has admitted that attracts it or him also to him sex with women is interesting is more senior than 45 years. To him to 27 me 29. Has caught it or him naturally casually. Has got into its or his computer, has seen a heap sohranenyh a photo very ugly t.e women for 50 thick, ugly with hanging breasts. Then in the same place has found 2 stories about sex of the young guy of 22 years with the woman 51. He describes tremendous sex .so all details. Has naturally demanded an explanation. On what he has admitted the potalogii. What to do or make??????? I In the SHOCK In the PANIC WHAT TO DO or MAKE???????

Dr. Sex
25.01.2006, 23:03
Hello.
At your partner a pathology. How much or As far as she deep, at personal contact will define or determine the expert, and will choose corresponding or meeting therapy.
Success!

Not registered
26.01.2006, 19:05
Yes che for delirium?? Patalogii, filogii... To me of 26 years and I am married, but N-May vroslye women it something... You not when will not deliver to the husband of such pleasure as they.. Since with them such sex, as though at them it vposledny time... Work as all parts of a body as robots without a stopping.. My wife speaks that too would be desirable her with the person is more senior than itself to try or taste... Yes all this is normal...!!! If you send or have come home, and the husband obezjanku fries or sobachku in all clefts or rima, it is other question... Search for a problem in itself!!! You not give all, what your husband requires!!!

Beerhero_bg
27.01.2006, 11:57
Loh is a destiny!!!

Not registered
27.01.2006, 13:21
It, in my opinion, the veiled display of -maternal love - a liked psychoanalytical alliance - at someone he is shown more strongly, at someone is more weak. But it seems to me, in it or this no trouble is not present. The main thing to not panic, to not nail on a scene of crime, and TO UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT. Probably, to throw a retrospective show on your sex attitudes or relations. Can indulge more the spouse (if he to you of roads) refined oral laskami... Without expectation, that to you should respond the same. Can, just sex (real, virtual) with older persons that and is perfect, that here all is given simply so, without expectation "vzamena", with an idea: " All best - to children? "...
Well let smortit on pictures, but in sensation it or he should have your real touches, actions, a voice...

Oga
06.02.2006, 07:50
Whether instead of to replace to you the husband))