PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with an orgasm

Not registered
30.01.2006, 09:18
After a while after employment or occupation by love to the girl it starts to be wanted in a toilet on small. For the clear reason she does not wish to continue. I do not know, how to her to help or assist. On the one hand it would be desirable to continue and look or see, that will be... Can at it or her so the organism prepares for an orgasm? But on the other hand it would not be desirable to put it or her in awkward position, and she strongly is afraid generally speaking. Can at whom there was a similar situation?

Hryundel
30.01.2006, 14:05
Let the girl will be checked up on a cystitis, i.e. descends or goes to the doctor and will hand over the analysis wet.

Not registered
31.01.2006, 07:07
A week on an Internet searched for the decision of this a problem and about YES, yesterday has found. Has decided to write the answer here, can will help or assist to that. I quote " All the matter is that at stimulation of point G some girls have desires to an emiction ". In general at whom a similar problem try to not stimulate longly this point, if only mimohodom. Certainly some positions are swept aside.

Not registered
31.01.2006, 11:45
Here, girls, read. Here and so men for own convenience deprive with you an orgasm.... Which, as is known, from stimulation of point G where as is strong and pleasant.