PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If the woman to restrain and does not sleep with the man

Not registered
25.01.2006, 17:22
All of pleasant time of day!
To me 29 years I have the child..
To me very much to like to be engaged in sex. To like caress all various....... The Only thing that I cannot transfer or carry it oral sex (when to me do or make) all inside of me does not accept it... There Is no to me it flatters. But I hesitate and I can not sustain sensation. They for me strange......
And recently I am simple suma with I go, all my ideas on sex. Practical there is nothing the friend I can not think, how a rabies what that. All my body demands sex all burns..... On people I certainly do not rush:) But it strongly disturbs me!
To rum of that I have one more problem.... I do not receive an orgasm. The sex life has begun at me in 17 years. In 21 year I had a guy, with it or him I in the first have received an orgasm, from first time. (explosion in inside me) each time when we were engaged in sex I finished..... Very strong orgasm, and not time for one sexual certificate or act..... But any more with whom I did not receive an orgasm... How much did not try, not as well as all. Only a poor excuse.... That that like a prelude..... Strong exaltation.... It seems that here here, but and there is nothing!: (((((
What with me???
I worry for the health! Now I actual do not have man... Already almost half a year.... Rare or infrequent sex and not so qualitative....
I read that if the woman to restrain and that all does not sleep with the man in current of longly time of feeling die off.
Whether so it?
What to me to do or make?

Dr. Sex
25.01.2006, 23:23
Hello.
If oral sex so is intolerable, refuse it or him, or, eksperementirujte in this direction before occurrence of positive takes.
That that you disturbs not satisfied sex inclination, in the nature of things, it motivates you to search partyonra, well and to write on a forum;-)
How you consider or count, that guy what was at you in 21 year, he caused in you bright emotional experiences? Or he owned special technics or technical equipment of sex? Probably, absence vyshepredpolozhennogo at other your men interferes with offensive or approach of an orgasm.
Feelings do not die off, and here excessive irritability is quite usual.
Find to itself the man with which to you it will be really good, and, probably, with it or him you will test again an orgasm, and will not hesitate eksperementirovat on a way to its or his achievement.
Success!

Not registered
27.01.2006, 00:36
Thanks for the answer!
I to do or make oral sex like.... And when to me do or make I test such unusual sensations that I can not maintain and I ask to stop.

I the same so think.... Fur-trees he at me were also I it or him reached or achieved without special efforts that all business in the partner.
I had a good husband. As the person... But in bed he not so.... Having lived with it or him almost six years... He also did not guess that for all this time he and could not finish me to an orgasm... It was a shame to him to admit In the beginning me... I thought what is it exclusively my problem, later trying or tasting I have understood different ways of sex that he does or makes at all that that to me to like... And at all did not want it or him... Tried to leave all from affinity, and so almost three years.... He began to guess that I want sex. And that that I do not want it or him... And I have admitted.... I tried to explain to him but at its or his all desire he does not celebrate me and cannot do or make to me as I want it or this......
Except for that at it or him problems with a potency have begun.... That that like sexual powerlessness and a member almost always very flaccid...
He accuses me of it or this.... To speak that I should for a long time to him admit.... Also that I have finished it or him before.... I agree that most likely it because of me. But there is one nuance he and earlier had the certain problems with a potency. Not such serious but nevertheless he could be engaged in sex only once a day... I temperamental enough though hesitated earlier of it or this... And I always would like more and more longly than he could....

Now we dispatch or deliver;have missed.... Very much I regret that I leave the child without the father... But if I with it or him shall remain sooner or later I shall wish him to change.... On an extreme measure of an idea will it precisely... And to sleep with it or him I can not almost... Serious psychological problems vjazannye with mutual attitudes or relations insults reproaches bad acts from both parties or sides. Do or make disgust from it or him... Not always but often... If I not so very strongly want almost always....
As the constant partner at me now is not present. We sometimes meet for.....

Except for above listed I have a hepatitis with. He considers or counts that I cannot... More precisely not one man (healthy) to disagree to sleep with me from phobia of infection
Though with it or him we have lived more than seven years and by all this time were not protected and e we are protected, he is healthy!

Dr. Sex
27.01.2006, 19:49
Absence of an orgasm is a problem of a two. That to sense to hide it or her. Well-timed detection can yield good results, and can and not give. Difference in temperaments too absolutely inopportunely, and in similar cases, usugljabet a situation. I know pairs or steams which find the compromise and in more pitiable situations, but at them "love"... Believe, terrible force. You had enough forces to leave the person, on it too not everyone will be solved, and will live, changing, trying it is noble to save family. Everyone solves for itself(himself) what to do or make in such situations, and will be right.

Hepatitis With - the most serious form of illness or disease. It is considered, that the probability of infection with a hepatitis With at spouses is small, but sexual by he is passed. With a view of prophylaxis it is necessary to avoid contact with biological liquids of other people. For preservation from a hepatitis With - first of all with a blood.
In more detail about a hepatitis here http: // gepatitu.net /