PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sex problems

Not registered
27.01.2006, 03:53
I do not wish to go to the doctor, has solved that all over again I shall consult on a site. There can be at whom that was such...
During employment or occupations by sex sex exaltation though the girl is perfect, sex quickly vanishes and wants me. And therefore the erection vanishes/weakens. I have some assumptions of occurrence such neprjatnoj situations:
1 - weariness. Having started to be engaged in sex to hours to 12 nights, in 4-5 mornings the erection/I quickly starts to vanish get tired
2 - alkogol (in very moderate doses and not often, in the same evening.)
3 - smoking (5-7 cigarettes in day)
4 - an impotency (even such it is possible or probable)...
The last causes osobenyj pavor!
And sometimes even happens such - as soon as I shall enter into it or her, right at the beginning of sex, the erection at once vanishes. Recently such occurs or happens more often. I do not know why so. Can I can learn or find out here? Also help or assist pozhalusta to avoid it or this. As though not for one evening and at once to clean or remove these troubles. chtonibud "to cure" what while I do not know
And more: if all turns out, having entered in it or her, I am literally after 20 seconds finish. It too a problem...