PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I search for the reason of a problem

HichKok
23.01.2006, 16:50
To me of 20 years. Before sex I am strongly raised or excited, but when business reaches the main thing, the penis falls. And it occurs or happens before the moment. I cannot enter because of it or this. What to me to do or make?

The main fact which needs to be known about me, it that I yet did not have a sex and thus I never in a life anariroval. I already heard from many people, what is it is somehow unreal, that the guy was not engaged ananizmom not having thus of natural sex.

Dr. Sex
24.01.2006, 15:30
First, to relax. To borrow or occupy in the partnyorshej, to caress it or her, not reflecting how will enter into it or her, in what status a penis.
Secondly, to talk to her in a key " I you very much I want, what even I am nervous ", the understanding girl will help or assist, probably, additional stimulations of type oral lask are necessary.
The syndrome of expectation of failure or psychogenic erectile dysfunction are very widespread. Usually, with the constant partner this problem disappears in process of accustoming to each other.

Still esteem here http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? t=346021