PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attrition from an onanism (help or assist please)

Alex79
15.01.2006, 03:38
To me of 26 years, with 14- years zanemalsja an onanism on 1-2 times a day in tichenii 12- years (nekak nemogu will get out of this habit)
From a constant onanism the face acyanotic, under eyes dark circles, irritability, weariness......
neznaju as it correctly to explain but my face is strong istoshchenno, acyanotic thin. But I not strongly thin and here the face is strong istoshchenno
Please help or assist advice or council, can eat what medicine for an attrition after dlitelnogo (12- years) an onanism
??
Can napisanoe will seem to you ridiculous but please help or assist it very important and urgently... Already in the street postaronnie people speak me find to itself the girl, or will suffice onanirovat.. More shortly as they say result on the face.

Help or Assist please

Inga
15.01.2006, 08:24
Unfortunately, to you, me it is thought, the sexopathologist is necessary not, the onanism is not the reason of similar statuses in itself, a problem in your features of mentality, and here from what so it has turned out, it is necessary to clear.
In my opinion, to a subject a place in other section

Alex79
15.01.2006, 18:22
The subject was transferred or carried to section " by the Psychiatrist, the psychotherapist, the psychologist "

Not registered
16.01.2006, 21:24
I masturbiruju during 40 years every day also feel fine that and to you I wish)