PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband does not wish to be engaged in sex

NNM
10.01.2006, 16:31
Hello!
At us with the husband a problem - he does not like to be engaged in sex. It simply is not necessary for him. And with a potency at it or him all by way of, mistresses are not present.
We live together already almost 10 years (to us now slightly for 30), but the problem has arisen already right at the beginning of home life. I know, that at it or him with the first wife was too most. She on a regular basis arranged to him scandals on this subject... We live very amicably, the general or common interests, holidays always we spend together, only here one this moment very much complicates our life...
How much or As far as I understand, it is a problem of psychological character. Prompt, to what doctor we need to address (the husband agrees, it is what is it abnormal and is ready to pass or take place inspection/treatment).
In advance thanks!

Not registered
10.01.2006, 16:49
Hello!
At us with the husband a problem - he does not like to be engaged in sex. It simply is not necessary for him. And with a potency at it or him all by way of, mistresses are not present.

Forgive or Excuse, I can seem tactless, but whence you are assured, what your husband does not have mistress? So does not happen, the inclination to you is, with a potency all OK, and to be engaged in sex does not want. And the meal is necessary for him, if she is well prepared? Rummage better chutochku in itself but if cannot thousand sexopathologists of our city will try to facilitate your purse, among them many good experts, but it is a lot of and untalented persons (personal experience)... Success

NNM
10.01.2006, 17:53
Forgive or Excuse, I can seem tactless, but whence you are assured, what your husband does not have mistress?
I expected a similar question;). We work in the next organizations, all free time we spend together. So I am assured, that the third person in our attitudes or relations is excluded.
The husband very much does not like, when it or him touch (I now not about bed I speak). Never will embrace and will not kiss the child though very much it or him likes. Arrival of its or his mum each time appears for it or him torture because she always tries it or him chmoknut. I.e. he categorically does not suffer or bear intrusions into the personal zone. It seems to me, that we with it or him a problem has the same roots. Only here is how them to chop?
Advise, please, with this problem to the psychologist or all to the sexopathologist? Or to somebody or somebody else? If will prompt the good doctor in Moscow, I shall be very grateful.

Dr. Sex
13.01.2006, 23:25
At first to the psychologist, then on circumstances. By written (sharahanie from mum, restraint of emotions) takes place deep process, and the competent expert will help or assist to give to him a correct direction. Probably, that the husband extremely malotemperamenten under the constitution, and adventures on doctors will not bring advantage or benefit. But to try or taste costs or stands. Success!

NNM
16.01.2006, 00:35
At first to the psychologist, then on circumstances. Success!
Many thanks to you for the answer! To the psychologist we shall address necessarily (in what center of the good doctor it is possible to look, will not prompt?)
I to specify more a few still... I in fact have correctly understood you? - the weak temperament of the man absolutely unessentially should be the satellite of an impotency?

Dr. Sex
16.01.2006, 19:00
Unfortunately, the information on experts not raspologaju. Begin with consultation at the psychologist in corresponding or meeting section of this site. You have perfectly understood me, the impotency (clinical, not ED) does not depend on temperament.