PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, and that I shall go mad!!!

Not registered
12.01.2006, 21:10
Hello. To me 22 years. At me rather rasprastranennaja a problem. During sex I very quickly finish for the first time (I can terminate even up to the sexual certificate or act), second time is hardly longer, but all the same basically less than 5 minutes. And still plus to it or this the quantity or amount of that how much time I for a night recently has decreased can terminate, if earlier it was about 5 times that now only 3 times and then I do not have erection very longly. And these circumstances dement me - there are moments when I simply wish to cut off the member and to throw out. As a result I even am afraid to be engaged in sex of that I am afraid to be dishonoured before the girl. And if I am engaged that always casual communications or connections and girls remain not satisfied, it is necessary to give pleasure arms or hand. Now has dared to ask the help because in my life poivilas the girl who to me is very nice also I I do not wish to afflict it or her. Help or assist please, give advice or council or the link on what nibud a resource useful to me.

Not registered
13.01.2006, 01:00
Similar problems excruciate just men at such age... povyerte, the quantity or amount of TIMES and not duration of the certificate or act is important not. In fact it is so much literature - it is necessary to combine the same arms or hand and actually the instrument of man's pride.
And so that in general to tell or say, that the woman is satisfied only from duration of the certificate or act - so it is pure or clean simulation. I speak it precisely.
And that, how much time and how much lasts usually important for girls or very juvenile, wishing to show the extraordinary sexuality or when you to her - alas and ah - are not especially important...

Not registered
13.01.2006, 11:08
Thanks certainly for encouragement, but disturbs it in the first ocherid. That is after sex the person should test both physical and mental satisfaction (as I represent myself), and I test like as a physical discharge, but is mentally very loaded by experiences, what even, well neznaju from them or not, at me at introduction of a sexual member in a vagina the erection sometimes vanishes. Here you speak there is a lot of literature prompt pair books which to me it will be useful to read through. Once again many thanks.

Not registered
13.01.2006, 17:53
I can tell or say, that at my husband before marriage or spoilage was similar "problemma" .kogda still we vstechalis for me it there was not a main thing..... I tried to encourage it or him and it has born fruit.... In the first marriage night all has passed or has taken place is simply remarkable and so proceeds to this day, and we are married six years. I think, that it is not necessary to despond....... ALL WILL be good Elena of 28 years

Dr. Sex
13.01.2006, 23:13
The constant partnyorsha will solve your problems.

Not registered
14.01.2006, 10:29
Thanks huge once again!!! I shall try to follow to your advice or councils. And more a question on exercises under the control of an ejaculation how much help or assist, and I them tried or tasted that, but that that is impossible to me. After vrodi the desire to terminate has passed or has taken place, at renewal of the sexual certificate or act there is a sharp ejaculation.

Not registered
14.01.2006, 12:25
Well what for itself to excruciate? In my opinion, after such exercises will be or how at you, or "strut" not passing or not taking place, that is even worse...
Eventually popular wisdom says, that while the man has finger and tongue, he not an impotent. Can, this statement but if you have personally received satisfaction for partnershej business does not become is not absolutely pertinent

Not registered
14.01.2006, 19:35
Hello once again. I here have looked for the medical literature and which that has found. And there it is written, that the most frequent reason of such disturbances is psychological factors - personal predisposition to alarm and the trouble, the compelled or forced long breaks in sex attitudes or relations, absence of the constant partner, sensation of own unattractiveness, not realized hostility, essential difference expected steriotipov sex behaviour in pair or steam, an inflammation condemning sex attitudes or relations, etc. And that psychogenic character of frustration defines or determines high efficiency of psychotherapeutic treatment. But here there is a problem good psihiatryi sexopathologists for sessions of treatment take large enough sums of money. And medical products and biological methods are used in most cases only as additional factors, for example tranquilizers and antidepressants - for decrease of alarm and pavor, cooling of a sacrum by Aether chloratus and application of weak neuroleptics - for a delay at prematurely coming ejaculation. But I think, that medicines should not be accepted without consultation of the expert.

Dr. Sex
14.01.2006, 21:28
Well what for so itself to wind? Descend or go to the urologist, provertes on inflammations. Will use uspokaivjushchie - can give up as a bad job Casanova's career. You in fact will not believe, if I shall tell or say, that the best psihoterpevt it you. You know yourselves better the doctor, which else should explain distinctly the problems, and that should understand them correctly. Psychogenic problems, happens, pass or take place after one session at competent dock. Try "to undergo treatment" at first, with the constant girl. And then on doctors.

Not registered
14.01.2006, 22:58
Oh this predilection for reading the medical literature...

Dr. SEX of the rights - after one session a problem can disappear - and not only from horoshesti the expert, but also from cost of a session - when you will understand, as can quite cope with it or this.

It is more than confidence of. The main thing - to believe. If the person believes, even simple auto-training of type daily progovarivanija aloud before a mirror " I is successful, at me all will turn out " (not simply idle talk, and insertion throttle also sense) can really change much

Not registered
15.01.2006, 00:26
Tell or Say to the girl, what is it she so raises or excites you, that you not always can restrain - she will be proud of the sex appeal. And after an establishment of constant attitudes or relations, certainly, all will be adjusted. Caress including arms or hand directly ahead of and during sex dialogue, do not stint on caress is necessary to women - and all will be excellent or different. In general it is easier to majority of women to reach or achieve an orgasm at stimulation by arms or hand, than at the sexual certificate or act, consider it.
Concentrate ndevushke, on its or her sensations, instead of on itself, and all will be excellent or different.
Svetlana.

Not registered
15.01.2006, 00:26
Tell or Say to the girl, what is it she so raises or excites you, that you not always can restrain - she will be proud of the sex appeal. And after an establishment of constant attitudes or relations, certainly, all will be adjusted. Caress including arms or hand directly ahead of and during sex dialogue, do not stint on caress is necessary to women - and all will be excellent or different. In general it is easier to majority of women to reach or achieve an orgasm at stimulation by arms or hand, than at the sexual certificate or act, consider it.
Concentrate on the girl, on its or her sensations, instead of on itself, and all will be excellent or different.
Svetlana.