PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psychology or hormones??

Not registered
13.01.2006, 01:08
Dear Sergey,
I think, you can respond to my question not less professionally, than the sexopathologist.
The matter is that couple of years back at me interest to sex as to those has somehow disappeared...
To me 28, and in general, how much or as far as I represent, to speak about frigidity too is inappropriate, since it should be at once? Or not?
Simply at us it did not turn out to become pregnant in any way and on inspection to me have told or said, that at me congenital disturbance of the hormonal status. Cleanly physiologically it is not shown in any way - I about everyones voloski, muzhikovatost, etc.
Admirers too always the car and the carriage, but...
Whether it can be connected directly with these hormones or it cleanly psychologically??
I do not think, that najduu us the good doctor, therefore I address on the Internet
In advance thanks

Dr. Sex
13.01.2006, 23:50
Excuse, if my answer will be inappropriate.
To exclude an opportunity of influence of hormones on libido it is not necessary, and more likely on the contrary.

Not registered
14.01.2006, 12:22
Yes, but if earlier like all it was normal, and a failure how doctors have told or said, congenital why it so was suddenly showed? Has ended, whether that, their stock?

Dr. Sex
14.01.2006, 21:15
With questions about hormones to the endocrinologist