PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist. Advice or council. To me 24...

Lesha
10.11.2005, 14:12
Hello. Help or assist. Advice or council. To me 24. I the gay. At me was many partners, a sexual life of the beginnings in 17. At me a following problem. My attitudes or relations with men are under construction by a principle " the father - the son " where I to myself allocate or remove;bring a role of the son. I like men is more senior than me, active and self-assured. I am attractive enough what to dare to receive the partner which to me it is pleasant. But continuation of a plot is reduced to the sexual certificate or act where I should be in a passive role. And I am not able to do it. The principal cause is a morbidity of the certificate or act. But not having made it or this, I cannot make the attitude or relation "finished", generated and discontinuing logic sequence for me turns out. I do not know as me to resolve this conflict. Iz-for pavor of the certificate or act I have a bracing on an erotic component instead of the sex. And I cannot create strong attitudes or relations with people which to me like. I see 2 ways - or to overcome pavor and morbidity, or to refuse it or this once and for all. I test frustratsiju and depression. What could you tell or say on it? Thanks.

Oleg
17.11.2005, 17:02
Well and the staff. Here and reshy itself, che it is necessary to you. Features knows, who to agree to learn or teach tebia to proctal or anal sex is still it is considered a pathology...

Beerhero_bg
17.11.2005, 17:16
ind!!! The pederast!!! - !!!

buker
21.11.2005, 21:04
Here you karoche as I have understood by your story to you are not pleasant when you eb.. So that to you prevents to get acquainted with attractive devchyonkami, to build with them love attitudes or relations and trah... skoka it is necessary, and will be to you what pain ..:D

TISSA
22.11.2005, 17:33
Degradation of the man's population on the face. That anybody never spoke you, what everyone chooses for itself(himself)? Also what nefiga to climb in an another's monastery with the charter? Did not speak? And so I speak, and you - keep in mind.

To the author: you psychologically it overcome. And fruustratsii and depressions I "passed or took place" that and I can tell or say, that 99 % of all problems just because of it or this. Americans speak Take it easy - that is "be easier" or " do not accept so close " and all becomes much better. And problems of roles can be solved. Discuss with the partner. " Exchange places " eventually even for experiment.

Ol'chik
23.11.2005, 22:10
If you like a role of "son", try to find instead of "daddy" "mum", happen very nice careful and sexly liberated tetechki