PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The alive wife against an onanism

lajma
14.11.2005, 23:03
Hello, the doctor! To me 22 years, 8 months ago has given birth, my husband odnogodka. With offensive or approach of my pregnancy the hell in an intimal life has begun, is more correct with body height of mine, in my opinion, than a remarkable tummy. The husband has started to speak, that is tired, obelsja, all over again correctly left from process, then has simply tabooed a subject about sex. Hormones beat to me in a head, and the husband tselilsja is direct in heart. Good, I began to wait for sorts or labors, vernuvshchis in former forms, having overcome somehow postnatal or puerperal depression, I have with open arms met the husband. And he appears and something was not going to to change, I appear, on it or him constantly pressed, excruciated, terrorized. He called me for self-satisfaction. Has then admitted, that wished to solve this problem itself: I have ceased to raise or excite it or him, addressed to the expert - physiology in norm or rate, it is necessary to treat a head. But here I have fallen, it is possible to tell or say, in a syncope. When I at the nights roared in a pillow, that the husband to me has grown cold, he prespokojnenko during pregnancy and then, was engaged in an onanism. We have left almost for 2 months, now he assures, that all will be OK, but I think, that here smells as clinic. He concerns to me not how to me is wished, and vooshche it is terribly unpleasant and is devilishly insulting: (

Ol'chik
23.11.2005, 22:02
Similar, it is necessary to be united in club nedo... Wives. The most insulting, that the majority of my girlfriends muzhiks accidentally complain of excess of sex claims from husbands, and (another's) on chronic nedo.. And frigid wives. And it would be desirable to help or assist even to one poor fellow, and the to let alone with its or his precious member:)